Penile Stretching

Elastic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
DOes it work? People do exercises but it says that any stretching is temporary. SO I'm guessing after awhile it goes back. But that's how penis pills and pumps work.

If you reach your maximum arousal or erection will you stretch it? DO we normal reach or max arousal? SOme penises stretch more than others. If you could stretch it could you tolerate it?

parisuncut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
You have to go slow and you have to be patient and you need to be persistent but I can tell you that penile exercises can change your life and add literally inches to your engine both in length and also in girth. There are web sites out there like Bigdick.de - The natural penis enlargement that give you the details and the exercises and how to do them correctly. I have gained two inched and almost 10% in girth and I began exercising my dick about two months ago. I cannot imagine stopping them now.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey parisuncut,

Sounds like you're happy with Bigdick.de's programme. I went to the website and seems as legit as any website can be by looking at it. I'll take your word for it that it's been reputable and actually works.

I've been diligently working on restoring my foreskin (was cut tightly as an infant) and am just beginning to get results, so I'm reluctant to start something that'll slow that down. But the promise of adding a bit to my dick does sound interesting (after all, bigger is never a problem). Especially when it DOESN'T require surgery. Keep that knife away from me, thank you!

Before I join up, once again with feeling, this is on the up-and-up?