Penis bruising?

pompey

Experimental Member
Joined
May 31, 2008
Posts
7
Media
0
Likes
5
Points
223
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Gender
Male
I've had a discoloration on my penis for quite a while now (I believe more than a year) and I think it's from too much masturbation. Normally I do not use lubrication so is it the dryness of my hands that cause this purple-like bruising on my foreskin? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/data/500/DSCF2301.JPG

There's an image to show the bruising.

What would be some methods to heal the discoloration? Or is it permanently that rashed?
 
I'm uncut as well and never use lubrication to masturbate. You should maybe see a doctor to make sure it ain't nothing more important than just discoloration...
 
I'm uncut as well and never use lubrication to masturbate. You should maybe see a doctor to make sure it ain't nothing more important than just discoloration...

I'd be more worried if the spot wasn't exactly where my thumb grips when I masturbate. That's why I feel like it's more a bruising from my thumb more than anything.

Thanks for the reply!
 
Dude. "beating your meat" is jus an expression. Go easy on it.

I've bruised my cock a few times from a few different things. WHenever I did it, it was tender but went away in a day or two. If you got something that's been there for a year.... Get it checked out with a doctor.
 
Still wondering if anyone has anything similar to this. :)