Penis head -

D

deleted1168963

Can't say I have ever given it much thought, more to me if I like the guy, if we get along.
My gals let me know in a little while they prefer because past partners always come into the conversation. They like mine the best except for oral (too thick)

D

deleted1168963

Really. You

Really??? Is it that thick for oral???
One gal took me all the way most can’t get more than a couple of inches two gals couldn’t even open their mouths wide enough to take even the head in. It’s a real bummer when only only gal could seep one (she bought a dildo so she could take all of me orally) and one I had to stop when it started to bulge out her throat. My current gal can only take a couple of inches past the head.

DCdramma

Admired Member
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
One gal took me all the way most can’t get more than a couple of inches two gals couldn’t even open their mouths wide enough to take even the head in. It’s a real bummer when only only gal could seep one (she bought a dildo so she could take all of me orally) and one I had to stop when it started to bulge out her throat. My current gal can only take a couple of inches past the head.
Sounds like misery to me....so, are you unhappy that you are that thick?
Do you have pics that are not so close up?

Reactions: il2tx
D

deleted1168963

No I came to live with the restrictions-no anal and okay oral. If I had a wish I would like to trade off and inch of girth for an inch of length. I must say I love the visuals when I see her have to open her mouth wide open and her stretched lips as she struggles to suck on it. Or againcas the thick shaft enters her pussy...

Reactions: DCdramma

DCdramma

Admired Member
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
No I came to live with the restrictions-no anal and okay oral. If I had a wish I would like to trade off and inch of girth for an inch of length. I must say I love the visuals when I see her have to open her mouth wide open and her stretched lips as she struggles to suck on it. Or againcas the thick shaft enters her pussy...
sounds like so much excitement