Penis Size Poll for Guys: 26 and Over

Penis Size Poll for Guys: 26 and Over (See Questions Below)

• Total voters

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How old are you and how big are you is the question.

This is a 4 part poll.

Please select your Age (part 1), your penis length (Part 2), your penis girth (Part 3) , and your circumcision status (Part 4)

Please be sure to answer all 4 questions so that each part of the poll will remain statistically balanced.

Please only reply to this poll if you are currently over the age of 26, there is a separate poll for guys 18-25, as I would like for it to remain as accurate as possible, and not a what you think you will be at that age poll. Thanks.

http://www.lpsg.org/133620-penis-size-poll-guys-18-a.html

Note: I set it so the poll responses are visible so we can match up peoples responses to compare their age, length, thickness, and circ status.

Please also in addition to completing the poll, please reply to the thread with your poll responses, so we can see your 4 answers as a group.

Last edited:
D

deleted136887

Thank you. but you think people over 26 lie less? No offence, but I think the stats would be better applied to determine a bell-curve for bullshit, outright lies, and more.
Hope you don't submit this poll as part of your stats thesis

blg3floor3

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Doesnt it just take one liar to ruin the statistic. Now how about a room full of them.

Not unless the one or two liars are outliers and you have reasonable cause to throw them out :tongue:. But a whole room full....yeah. Oh well.

B_nuketully

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I like how i'm the only one who followed directions and posted my answers.
:biggrin1: +10 Bonus Points

And everyone probably thought that was a jibberish post too.

Anyone ever take the test that says read all the directions and questions on this test before begining and at the end it says "Do not do any of the previous instructions except #1 and turn your paper over"

Oh yeah....I got that one too :deal:

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like how i'm the only one who followed directions and posted my answers.
:biggrin1: +10 Bonus Points

And everyone probably thought that was a jibberish post too.

Anyone ever take the test that says read all the directions and questions on this test before begining and at the end it says "Do not do any of the previous instructions except #1 and turn your paper over"

Oh yeah....I got that one too :deal:

I'll admit I thought your post was jibberish, it would have been much easier if you would have just stated the answers, though I do appreciate that in part you were the only one of followed directions and posted your answers.

My reasoning between asking guys to do that was so we can check your galleries to verify your answers and to also help keep the thread active to ensure we can get as many responses as possible.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not a guy but i voted using my hubby's size in this pole, but by the looks of the results in this pole. id say that their are quite a few younger guys stretching it a bit. knowing an having seen an measured Lot of both young an older guys i know an have been with [ just for the fun of it ] some of these results i see here don't add up. an my self don't think it should be coincided as a true result on size thickness or age. but i do realize their also mite be more younger guys here than older possibly. so no offense meant to any younger guy here. just saying is all.

Last edited:

GayJapan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I posted in this thread - posted on behalf of my boyfriend in 18-25 thread!

Me: 42, 7.6 x 6.4, cut

Him: 24, 8.3 x 5.4, cut

Iron_man_69

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
43, 8 x 6 cut.

The sample space is more than likely skewed. eg its like taking a poll of rolls royce owners to meausure the average earnings of a population, it will show that the average rolls royce owner makes more money. This might show that the average LPSG member has a larger than average cock.

blg3floor3

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
43, 8 x 6 cut.

The sample space is more than likely skewed. eg its like taking a poll of rolls royce owners to meausure the average earnings of a population, it will show that the average rolls royce owner makes more money. This might show that the average LPSG member has a larger than average cock.

It also operates under the assumption that the amounts and levels of dishonesty are not significant enough to affect the results.

modest123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They way you posed the question is flawed. The way you break it down, if my circumference is 6" (which it is), then I have two choices: average or large. Both include the 6" circumference! You did the same thing with 5".