Penis size preference ?

wdrdoctor

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is to all the women online. :) Putting personality to the side.... What would be the ultimate Size Endowment if you had a choice ? I hate it when women say that size doesnt matter. Yes... Motion in the ocean in some wha ttrue to women :) Ladies what is yout preference length and width ? And Why ?

lightninggirl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've had them all over the board and done a considerable amount of "comparison shopping" before I bought one. :)

I would have to say that 8.5" AND some nice fat, juicy girth is optimal. I've got 9" at home, and I would prefer him to take an inch off and add it to the girth. He's not 'pencil-dicked' and I am certainly not 'roomy,' but sometimes I think that the extra .5"-1" would be better used on the sides. This is, of course, my lifelong partner.

Now if it were someone that I was having a short on non-frequent fling with, then HELL YEAH I love a FAT 10"!!! Anything more for me is only good for a bladder infection. ;)

Dee

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally, 10 and thick does it for me... but then I've never had MORE... so who knows!!! ;)

10man

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dee said:
Personally, 10 and thick does it for me... but then I've never had MORE... so who knows!!! ;)

ohhh i heard u say 10 thought u were talking to me dee.....take care

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lightninggirl said:
ha - no, all 'friends' in the toy drawer plug in. ;)

my husband says we're moving up to something that kick-starts soon...

Hahahaha "Something that kick-starts":biggrin1:

...OB

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I prefer on the larger side of average or above average. The best I have had so far was 10 and 1/2 inches and about 5 in girth. I enjoy a larger penis in general.

Now next week if my company shows up I will tell you how it goes with much larger than that! See if this 14 inch cock I have seen pics of is the best thing or doesn't fit! Got to make sure we get along in person before hopping into bed, but I will let everyone know how it goes.

EMIKOHOT

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well, I would have to say that the stud I've been fucking now has a very nice cock. The head is not to big but the shaft really does the trick. The deeper it goes the more it opens me up. Then it slims down just a tad at the base. So when he gets full stoke it all works out to be one of the best sexual experiences i've had.

RupinX

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thatgal said:
Now next week if my company shows up I will tell you how it goes with much larger than that! See if this 14 inch cock I have seen pics of is the best thing or doesn't fit! Got to make sure we get along in person before hopping into bed, but I will let everyone know how it goes.

thatgal, I am definitley looking forward to a full report on that! :)