Penis size?

PhillyPrick

Sexy Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2010
Posts
158
Media
0
Likes
37
Points
248
Location
USA
How important is penis size when it comes to gay sex?

Is it a mental thing, aka larger penises are more attractive / bigger turn on?

Or is it a physical thing, aka the larger the penis the more intense the pleasure?

Is there ever a penis that is just way too big or small for gay sex?
 
The Moderating team found this post to be in violation of the present rules regarding content that is unacceptable; "Inappropriate content involving minors - by minors we mean those under the age of 18"

The content of the post has been removed and we request that all members read the rules and follow them in the future.

Members found to be continuing in the same manner after the posting of this warning, will be subject to further actions and sanctions up to and including reviewing your continued participation at LPSG.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
A LOT of gay guys are size queens. It's sad, but it's true.

I say it all the time, and I'll say it here. It's not your size, it's what you do with it.

However, it DOES help to be good, and also be decent sized. Hahaha.

I figure, who cares how long you are? If you can hit your bottom's G spot and pleasure him, you're the right size. :)

If he wants bigger, or someone wants bigger, it's just being unrealistic.

Not saying there isn't bigger, there always is. What I mean is that a bigger one won't do the job better. It'll just stretch you out more and probably hurt more to start off. Bigger does not mean better, and often the biggest tops are very bad at what they do.

Google videos about huge tops...they are usually very lazy or the bottom does more of the work. It's sad, but true. The biggest dicks get put on people who misuse them LOL
 
Last edited by a moderator:
If I'm topping, I don't care how big it is. If I'm bottoming, the bigger the better. Small actually hurts MORE than big!
 
It is has been said, "You are either a size queen or a liar"

Statistically, something like 75% of all men fall in the normal range of 5-6.5" when erect so the topic is way over discussed.

I am only impressed by guys bigger than me which only has happened about 10% of the time. Otherwise, I prefer the shape and proportion to be standard. Head bigger than the shaft, more of cylinder that flat, width the same throughout.
 
Average size cocks can make the job even better than bigger size ones. It all depends on what every man know what to do with his tool and how to do it.

And some men r better in some positions and some in other. Depends on how he moves, his height and body type, lenght of the cock, girth, shape of the head and shaft, and what direction it goes when it's hard.

I usually find shorter guys with hard-ons that point up to be really pleasuring when fucking standing or on all 4s.
 
I agree completely with the, "it's not the size of the boat but the motion of the ocean" bit, however...

I do find myself sexually driven by big dicks. I like to play with them and suck them and jack them off. I try my best to bottom for them (though it is difficult!), and generally just love to please them. I think it's a combination of a visual and mental for me.

I'm still attracted to guys regardless of their cock size, but i'm almost always attracted to large cocks regardless of the guy attached to them.
 
more me it is more mental i guess. dont get me wrong, i really love a big dick, and i guess all else being equal id prefer it, but there are plenty of other things that matter more. the smallest guy ive been with was also one of my best sexual experiences, and the biggest was also by far the worst sexual experience (and the reasons it was so awful had nothing to do with the size of his cock).

(of course, the best sexual experience was with someone who really clicked with me sexually and also just happened to have a huge dick :biggrin1:)
 
since i'm just an oral guy, i don't necessarily find bigger to be better.... in essence i am a size queen, but for me it's more that i'm in to the average to smaller than average to bigger.... with smaller ones, i find that if i'm sucking a guy that i can do more with it in my mouth using my tongue muscles as a stimulator.... if the mouthful is too big, then it's quite difficult to provide the same kind of stimulation....

one thing i've heard discussed on here is that many guys with larger endowments don't 'work' at sex as hard as the average to smaller guys because they think that just because they have a big dick that they automatically provide the most pleasure with the least amount of work.... not really sure how true that is, but the bigger guys i've been with personally have been quite accommodating, and are usually aware of the fact that their size can impose certain limitations....
 
I'm a virgin so I don't have much to say in terms of 'actual' sex, but of the two guys I've been with both have been between 7 to 8 inches. I'm not going to deny that they were both great sizes but size doesn't matter to me at all.
 
I like length far more then girth. I love sucking cock and a fat cock gives me a jaw ache. I love to deepthroat and a big fat cock is very difficult to get down my throat. The perfect cock for me is a long thin mushroom head. The best I ever sucked was approx 8.5" cut with a nice pink mushroom head. It was kinda on the thin side, but fun to take that much down my throat. I think he enjoyed it also ;-) That's my guess since he's been back a couple dozen times.
 
It's funny because 9/10 of the time, I really don't notice the size on guys. Unless it's blaringly obvious that they're really small, it's never been an issue for me. Yes, bigger penises in girth and length are nice, but I don't do backflips if I see that a guy has a big penis in either or both ways.
 
How important is penis size when it comes to gay sex?
For sex, quite important or either they need to be an expert with size. My motto has always been either have a big dick or know what to do with my huge dick.


Is it a mental thing, aka larger penises are more attractive / bigger turn on?
That's a DEFINITE YES


Or is it a physical thing, aka the larger the penis the more intense the pleasure?
As well , YES!


Is there ever a penis that is just way too big or small for gay sex?

Too big yes, though not usually through natural means otherwise BS ... too small functionally NO , pleasure wise yes !


:bj:
HH