Penis size?

Agreed: Wider is better. Like most here, I LOVE everything about a big dick, but as long as it's at least average, it's all about what the top does with it. One of my favorite tops is a small hung. Wow can he fuck. On the other hand, I love getting stretched by thick.
 
I like big sizes but realize it is not the norm. So i prefer regular size and not be disappointed when a guy says he is packing 11 inches when he is not. Size may matter to some people but if a guy is huge and is horrible it is no use.
 
Not a size queen in the least but do prefer for the guy at least be average and rock hard. Large in my opinion is awesome to look at, play with and suck off but fucking not too much. For me it's about anal pleasure and not pain.
 
Best fuck I ever got was in a sling at a gay sauna/bathhouse from a guy who was smaller than average in girth and length, but boy did he know how to hit my prostate! I was tingling and oozing pre um for hours. Yes big cocks catch the eye, and the sensation of a girthy guy stretching my arse is lovely; but this guy had my whole body lit