Penis Transplant

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Freaky. They give him a young guy's dick and his wife can't handle it? It'd be nice to have a dick to pee with now wouldn't it? Whether or not the old lady wants to play with it.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I lost a testicle do to a work related accident.The urologist offered to put in a silicone replacment.I wish I could describe how I felt.If its not me I don't want it on me or in me.An organ transplant might be different but till that happens to me I cannot say.In the end getting your willy cut off twice YIKES!!!!!!!!!

sykray

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This story, which is a year old incidentally, is a little disturbing. The fantasy of having a transplantation maybe for a bigger dick is interesting. I suspect the reality is that even if it erects there is quite poor sensation from it and it may not get you to orgasm easily.

I would guess that his wife would be prepared to have his penis inside her but not some unknown young stranger. As it is reputed that transplantations in China are from condemned prisoners this fact may further put her off the idea.

I'm not sure that I would in reality want someone else's dick but who knows?

I think that bereaved though I would be I would just opt for sitting down to pee and give up on sexual penetration.

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media
BlueJake said:
I found this article interesting. A man with a 1cm penis stump receives a 10cm penis from a brain-dead donor. The organ was accepted by the man's body, but was psychologically rejected by the man and his wife.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/story/0,,1874818,00.html

Other press reports said he was in his eighties and that he had had the penis removed.
Sadly, in China they regularly harvest the organs of prisoners who face captal punishment.
It atones for their sins being the theory !
Ditto Iran, Iraq, etc.

D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Experimental Member
Media
Lots of moral and societal implications involved in this, but I confess that the first thing that came to mind was that the guy ended up going through a lot of pain for a 3.9" dick. If I were shopping around for a new one, I'd ask for the deluxe model.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
My driver's permit notes that I'm an eye donor so upon my demise I'll help someone see.

I guess soon I'll be able to add that I'm a cock donor so that some average guy will be able to achieve a goal?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
uncut said:
I read of a woman in chicago who had an Adadicktomy operation last week

We all know the word "Apendectomy",
As well as the term "Tonsilectomy".
But we find it quite strange
That in a sex change
Why it should not be called, "Adadicktomy"

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pecker said:
We all know the word "Apendectomy",
As well as the term "Tonsilectomy".
But we find it quite strange
That in a sex change
Why it should not be called, "Adadicktomy"
Yes it should!:biggrin1:

col

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Pecker said:
My driver's permit notes that I'm an eye donor so upon my demise I'll help someone see.

I guess soon I'll be able to add that I'm a cock donor so that some average guy will be able to achieve a goal?

What if they both go to the same person, he isn't able to judge distance and size of his newly attached organ correctly and accidentally pokes his eye out?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
col said:
What if they both go to the same person, he isn't able to judge distance and size of his newly attached organ correctly and accidentally pokes his eye out?

Wasn't that on TV as a Twilight Zone story? :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

dustin7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It would be freaky if the dead came back, in a spiritual way, to reclaim their organs.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dxjnorto said:
Sheeite. What's the story? Did they offer to pay for anymore than a gel ball?

Nope they did not offer anything more.Taking the strangled testicle out hurt so bad I never went back to get the silicone replacement.

jdcnow

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Too bad John Wayne Bobbit wasn't available for this experiment, LOL:biggrin1:

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media
BlueJake said:
I found this article interesting. A man with a 1cm penis stump receives a 10cm penis from a brain-dead donor. The organ was accepted by the man's body, but was psychologically rejected by the man and his wife.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/story/0,,1874818,00.html

A New Zealand man had an arm transplant but felt people shied away from a dead man's hand and was concerned about the difference in appearances between his hand and the graft.
He stopped taking his anti-rejection meds and the arm began to discolour, etc.
He finally had the graft removed in the UK .
A French woman had a face transplant recently from a woman who suicided !