• WHITE (dont lie)

Votes: 279 6.4%

• Total voters

clarkma86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm right on the border between green and yellow but went with green because I measure more conservatively than most...

JustAverage

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
According to this chart, I'm either blue or green depending on the hardness of my erection (and whether you go with bone pressed or not, which I still don't know). That seems off to me, at least based on your descriptions.

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media
Re: Volume...

Nigel: "You see, most blokes will be playing at 10. You’re on 10, all the way up, all the way up...Where can you go from there? Nowhere. What we do, is if we need that extra push over the cliff...Eleven. One louder."

DiBergi: "Why don’t you just make 10 louder and make 10 be the top number, and make that a little louder?"

Nigel (after taking a moment to let this sink in): "These go to Eleven."

Attachments

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This makes me want to be fucked by a big cock all the more! You know, with an 8x7 or 9x6.5 inch cock...

The idea of having 30ci of cock in me sounds so cool! Over three times the volume of my own cock! That would fill my ass and pleasure my prostate oh so nice!

Any white zone guys living near Milwaukee, Wisconsin?!

SweetWilliam

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Speaking of bell curves and percentiles, I would love to see a REAL objective data set on a large population of males, just to see how it really works out. If I had to guess, I would say that somewhere between 75-95% of all men land within the yellow OR green area. Everyone else would be considered 'outliers'.

I was going to ask whether you'd had any method to the color-coding. I would have guessed that each band of color would be maybe a couple standard deviations wide.

The largest objective (i.e. not self-measured) study only seems to have sampled about 300 men. I don't know if that's enough, but I suspect it's close. Wikipedia has a good article on penis size ( Human penis size - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ) that bears out your suspicions as to who's an "outlier" and includes results from and a link to the study I'm talking about.

SweetWilliam

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Calculations of the volumes of hemispheres and cylinders are trivial exercises, but the numbers are inconsequential if the real thing isn't closely approximated by those simple shapes.

The model assumes that the penis has a circular cross-section. I don't know about yours, but mine is not circular. More like an ellipse. Depending how eccentric (how flat) the ellipse, the formula he's using will be farther off. It'll give a volume that's too high, the less round the penis is.

But just because we're maybe not accurately calculating the volume, doesn't mean the color-coded chart is invalid. Presumably most penises have an elliptical cross-section with a similar eccentricity (say about .7), and a glans that is not more than 10% of the total volume. If that's true, then the volume ratio between an "average" penis of 6x5 and a "huge" penis of 9x7 will be the same regardless of the model used. Won't it?