stratedude

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
green almost blue!
must have a lot of liers in this pool... purple zone is hard to reach!
I think there are SOME liars (I like to call them false reporters) but I think what is an even bigger problem is incorrect or inaccurate measuring. There are guys saying they are 8 -9 inches long that don't look a milimeter longer than 6.5" in their photos. And you have to be very accurate in this chart because I could have easily fudged a MERE 0.5" in my circumference to put me well into the Blue region. Or if I rounded my length up to the next highest inch it puts me in the blue. And what is really crazy is if I do BOTH - fudge the thickness by .5" and round the length up, I am ALMOST in the Purple region!

But then again I have to take this time to commend a few "Purple" reporters here that I have determined after examining the evidence to be quite accurate and honest in their measurements. Kudos to you guys.

stratedude

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Holy crap! I just read those Wiki articles and especially studied the charts closely...I must be in the top 95% with my penis! Like I said before, accurately and honestly measured I am right squarely in the green region. You know it makes perfect sense now when I think back at the fact that most girls I slept with that have had less than 20 lovers have never had anything bigger than me.

Also, those charts really make you realize how rare a really big dick is. For example, only 1 out of 20 guys will be longer than 7" and only 1 out of 50 guys will be thicker than 6"!

apropos

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think there are SOME liars...

Why?

This is a site for Large Penises, after all, which makes it a self-selected population, not a general population. Sure, some guys cannot, or will not, measure correctly, or measure an artificial, pumped-up erection versus a genuine erection, but this place by definition is for well-endowed men.

Why did you even ask the original question, since you do not seem to be able to believe the answers?

But then again I have to take this time to commend a few "Purple" reporters here that I have determined after examining the evidence to be quite accurate and honest in their measurements. Kudos to you guys.

Oh, I see... we are all liars - until you say that we are not. Cheeky.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why?

This is a site for Large Penises, after all, which makes it a self-selected population, not a general population. Sure, some guys cannot, or will not, measure correctly, or measure an artificial, pumped-up erection versus a genuine erection, but this place by definition is for well-endowed men.

Why did you even ask the original question, since you do not seem to be able to believe the answers?

[...]

Oh, I see... we are all liars - until you say that we are not. Cheeky.

I can understand his reluctance to believe those results outright - when you've been on this site long enough, you end up seeing a LOT of fakers, liars and guys who exagerate their size. As far as I'm concerned, if you answered purple or white, you better have some pics to back it up. Otherwise, I'd also be tempted to say that they're lying.

I mean, it's not hard to take a picture and upload it on here... If someone is concerned about privacy, then he doesn't have to show his face... there's very little excuses.

Throbby

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
For me, doing complicated math always seemed to work in delaying ejaculation. With the chart of calculations, when I got to "cubed", I went soft. When I got to "pi" I nodded off into a deep sleep. I think you have hit on a cure for both insomnia and hornyness!!!! Amazing. I'll have to get back to you again when I stroke up my slide-rule.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not really it only takes a little over 7 x 6 to hit purple. which really isn't that big. being 7.5 x 6.5 puts me comfortably in the middle of the purple zone.

oddly enough I'd actually hit the border between the yellow and green zone totally soft... girth does have it's benefiets.

you tell em Chuck! more people have commented on my thickness vs my length over the years I think.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
and I'm not a liar, either. I think my pics speak for themselves, but if you disagree with me, thats ok, you are entitled to. but now, if you don't have a pic, well, then I can understand your being doubted. it is really easy to post a pic. do it and remove any doubt.

apropos

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
and I'm not a liar, either. I think my pics speak for themselves, but if you disagree with me, thats ok, you are entitled to. but now, if you don't have a pic, well, then I can understand your being doubted. it is really easy to post a pic. do it and remove any doubt.

I was not referring to you (BigMeat) with the pumping comment - sorry that it came across that way. I was referring to to joejack's picture in which he is measuring eight inches of girth, but it is obviously pumped up. Other's here called him out on it, so I am not being unique in that respect. And, joejack, I am not insulting your dick - I am just disagreeing with when you measure it.

As for posting a pic: I have seen the "How Big Are You... Oh, Yeah? Prove It! Oh, That's Been Photoshopped! How About A Vid Clip?" nonsense for years, and I really do not want to get involved in that. However, I have also seen the unsubstantiated "I've Got A 14 Inch Dick!" nonsense, so I can commiserate with you burns1de.

I am not trying to cause strife here folks, I just wanted some clarity on why stratedude was asking people at a Large Penis website what their size was, then calling the purple voters liars. No evidence of size was stipulated as a condition of voting.

I joined this site to hang out in an environment where it was okay for me to be big and not have to hear people complaining that I was liar, or that I MUST have faked my pics. But, damn, here we are again.

AlbertCunning

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It seems fairly appropriate that the majority of our members should be in the blue/purple regions.
I'm actually a bit surprised there aren't more who claim 'white supremacy'.

My size puts me in purple area, but only by the skin of my teeth.

By using Gillette's method, I'd probably not make it -- mostly because the sheer effort of organizing the props would prevent me from getting 100% erect.

It is a fun chart, though.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was not referring to you (BigMeat) with the pumping comment - sorry that it came across that way. I was referring to to joejack's picture in which he is measuring eight inches of girth, but it is obviously pumped up. Other's here called him out on it, so I am not being unique in that respect. And, joejack, I am not insulting your dick - I am just disagreeing with when you measure it.

As for posting a pic: I have seen the "How Big Are You... Oh, Yeah? Prove It! Oh, That's Been Photoshopped! How About A Vid Clip?" nonsense for years, and I really do not want to get involved in that. However, I have also seen the unsubstantiated "I've Got A 14 Inch Dick!" nonsense, so I can commiserate with you burns1de.

I am not trying to cause strife here folks, I just wanted some clarity on why stratedude was asking people at a Large Penis website what their size was, then calling the purple voters liars. No evidence of size was stipulated as a condition of voting.

I joined this site to hang out in an environment where it was okay for me to be big and not have to hear people complaining that I was liar, or that I MUST have faked my pics. But, damn, here we are again.

not offended at all by you apropos. I was probably being a little self defensive, but was more refering to stratedude's comment also. although he didn't really call me a liar either, like I said, I might have been a little self defensive.
But I do agree..I am always sure to state natural size and those pics, vs pumped size and those pics. I love pumping, but it is not a natural size.
I also agree with your comment about why you joined this site. I joined also because I thought it was cool to hang out with other big dicked guys. yeah, some might photo shop their pics, and yeah, some might over state their measurements (some foolishly so by thier pics I think), but most guys are pretty honest it seems to me. so by and large I do like the site. and I'm purple and not changing it! lol

stratedude

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What are you talking about. I never called anybody a liar, but the fact is that there are liars here, but again, I haven't called anyone out. For the most part most purple voters that have pics seem believable to me. I just can't figure out why you would make some words up to throw in my mouth. I said there are SOME "S-O-M-E" liars. If you can't see that then you are just stupid. Do you even know what 'some' means? I noticed at the bottom of your unwarranted rant you claim that I said that everyone lied, or at least everyone that voted purple. Well you are just making that up. So sit down and shut up, I have been very polite to everyone and I can't believe that of all things I end up getting ripped a new one based on words that you totally made up out of thin air. You need to take your pills. And if you can't find a post where I called anyone out on being a liar, then I suggest you appologize.

Biggie77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
white here

It surprised me. I was expecting low purple. 9.5x7. Yea for Girth! I cling to the white even on a bad day. I like the way the chart incorporates girth into the equation. Being over 9 but never a 10 inch record breaker, it's nice to see a girth-friendly chart. At any rate, it is still just a generalization. Cocks are like breasts. All kinds of shapes and sizes.

And enough with the Haterade. Jesus Christ!

mcnormal

Just Browsing
Media
I'm 7 by 4.8, but my head is as much as 5.75 sometimes and 2" long. Where does that put me volume wise? I'm no good at math.

joejack

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
mcnormal you should open up a fathead thread. By the way the spherical volume of your dickhead works out to about 2 3/4 cubic inches, using a radius of just under 1 inch. An admirable door knob. A more accurate measure of volume could be determined by the water displacement method outlined in a previous post in this thread. And guys, skindad's 8 inch girth dick shown in the photos results from less than a 1/2 hour of pumping, then tying off and jelqing. It starts out at 7 inch girth. So lighten up.