Penuma - Fda Approved Silicone Inplants For Men.

groundsmen

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys,

Has anyone heard of this before? Anyone had one implanted??
They look good to me, would go for the xxl (of course :))

penuma-logo.png

penuma-implant-sizes-1024x452.jpg

Saw a video of one being removed - pretty invasive either way. Appearance of always being boned. Airforce buddy had a different penile implant put in after prostate surgery and he said it was intense recovery.

Reactions: groundsmen

thedude81

Sexy Member
Media
I'm sure every guy would like a bigger dick. Myself included. But there's no way I would ever allow someone to slice open my dick and shove implants in there unless I was impotent. Which seems like what these are designed for.

There's threads about guys who have had penile implant/enlargement surgery for aesthetic purposes and they are NIGHTMARE scenario's. I remember seeing one where the guys skin opened up and you could see the implant sticking out. FUCK THAT!

My dick isn't the greatest. But it pleases my woman and it works properly. Sometimes you just gotta be happy with good enough.

just_n8_01

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Look up Dr. Elist and if you want to get it after allllll the stuff that guy has done, go for it. Might ruin your life, but it's your life

Reactions: groundsmen

MrTMT

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There are pros and cons on this, as I've read up about this product last year out of curiosity.
There are reviews from another site where a guy had it and he mentioned it's very good to fuck, it made him feel like "superman" as it gave him the size that he wanted and his female partners enjoyed being stretched to the max.
But he later went back to have it taken out due to some undesired effects, one I remember is you'll have a semi all the time, which shows through your trouser, but the semi gets in everything. You must constantly adjust it. Not like when it placid, it moves easier. Dr. Elist is the one came up with this procedure.

Assuming you're an American, you must not.....eat then?
I eat. How many pharmaceutical drugs did the FDA approve of and release out into the market without testing it? Drugs that have hurt, even kill people?
Plus how is the FDA constitutional? It's not. It's another government bureaucracy that can be bought and controlled by big pharma as well as the big food producers. And who is the government to tell me what I can eat and what medicine I can take?
Like I stated, I don't trust the FDA or any other part of the government.

windibundu

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I eat. How many pharmaceutical drugs did the FDA approve of and release out into the market without testing it? Drugs that have hurt, even kill people?
Plus how is the FDA constitutional? It's not. It's another government bureaucracy that can be bought and controlled by big pharma as well as the big food producers. And who is the government to tell me what I can eat and what medicine I can take?
Like I stated, I don't trust the FDA or any other part of the government.

Welp, like it or not, basically everything you eat is also approved by the FDA- so.....

I think the statement that you wouldn't trust ANYTHING approved by the FDA is a little hyperbolic?

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There are some odd red flags here. The Penuma website says: Penuma® is the first FDA-cleared penile implant for cosmetic enhancement. Then it goes on to say that it is approved under the FDA 510(k) process. Problem: If your device is the first-of-a-kind, FDA requires you to seek approval under a different, more rigorous process known as PMA. To get 510(k), you need to name a "predicate device," that is, an existing, already-approved device to which yours is very similar. So, if you went the 510(k) route, you device can't be a first of its kind to be approved.

Second, FDA has no record of the name Penuma, nor the company which owns this trademark, Menova International. This alone is not necessarily a red flag, since devices are often advertised under trade names different from that under which they are registered. In this case, Penuma may refer to the whole procedure, not specifically the silicone sleeve itself. But there is some obfuscation here.

I suspect that the sleeve really is 510(k) approved, as there are many other prosthetic internal sleeve devices approved by FDA. But the First of its kind is probably misleading. I suspect that a surgeon took an existing silicone sleeve already approved for something else (erectile disfunction?), and did a clinical study to show it could be safely used for cosmetic purposes (enlargement). But there is a fine line here...

For example, Dr. Joel Kaplan sold well-known penis vacuum pumping cylinders, which he claimed were FDA approved. Yes and no...The cylinders were indeed FDA approved for the purpose of generating an erection in impotent men (approval # K974196), while they were advertised as being useful for penis enlargement, without mentioning that the FDA approval didn't cover this use. That earned Kaplan a nasty warning letter:

Dr. Joel Kaplan Inc. - 05/01/2014

Kaplan eventually resolved the problem by dropping the FDA-approved claim.

So, if anyone does contact Penuma to inquire about their procedure, as them for the K-number of the 510(k) approval. You can easily look this up on the FDA website, and find out exactly what the sleeve is, and what it was originally approved for.

Reactions: Thor85

SmallDguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
with enough money you can get a weapon of mass destruction approved by the FDA (Opioids)
Lol I can relate to that statement opioids helped me cope with my size for a long time. It is pure hell and it's a damn shame it's an epidemic in this country (USA). The pharmaceutical companies are the real cartels. When you know...you know.

Reactions: neintynein

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Welp, like it or not, basically everything you eat is also approved by the FDA- so.....

I think the statement that you wouldn't trust ANYTHING approved by the FDA is a little hyperbolic?
FDA approved only means it "should not" hurt you. They do not approve whether the appliance actually works. The FDA is understaffed and actually being gutted as we speak. No, he's right - FDA approved means they don't THINK the product will hurt you. Fun fact: Water from the faucet is EPA approved (they have legal teeth). Bottled water is FDA (they don't consider what happens when the plastic outgasses into the water after its been in the sun). Nope, the FDA is mostly useless like the BBB.

Reactions: CMBone