Perfect Bottoms Body?

D

deleted1074483

don't think there'll be a one size fits all in answer to your question bud, however, as a top, a peachy tight ass does it for me, the rest of the body i need to be attracted to as well and for longer term he needs a brain too.

I have an Asian friend who has a peachy clean bubble butt that is moderately tight when fucking and enough of him to grab onto while fucking. He turns me on so much. I say clean ass because he likes to have it eaten and he’s the only person whose ass I’ll really eat lol

Kimcake1993

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have an Asian friend who has a peachy clean bubble butt that is moderately tight when fucking and enough of him to grab onto while fucking. He turns me on so much. I say clean ass because he likes to have it eaten and he’s the only person whose ass I’ll really eat lol
Can i see?

MorganF11

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Share pics please!

Tomas26

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What body type do you guys think is the hottest in a bottom? Is it short? Thin? Petite? Broad shoulders? Big thighs? Big peachy bum?
For me if the bttm is sexy he is sexy, whatever he looks like. But I guess my preference is....shorter height than me so I can dominate him with less effort / tight to medium hole only (loose gaping holes turn me off) / some degree of bubble, because I like the cushioning feel when I doggy balls deep :yum

Reactions: Luciano1995

Luciano1995

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
For me if the bttm is sexy he is sexy, whatever he looks like. But I guess my preference is....shorter height than me so I can dominate him with less effort / tight to medium hole only (loose gaping holes turn me off) / some degree of bubble, because I like the cushioning feel when I doggy balls deep :yum
Thanks for your reply! I’m in the process of trying to achieve a more slender look, trying to bring out my abs, but I am having to lose a little bit of my bum!

51arledge

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks for your reply! I’m in the process of trying to achieve a more slender look, trying to bring out my abs, but I am having to lose a little bit of my bum!

Hey, I think you look great "as is", and it would be a pity to lose any meat off that beautiful butt!

Reactions: Tomas26

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I think you should just focus on being the best version of yourself.

Placing your happiness in the opinion of others is a futile act as everyone will tell you something different or something that may not be maintainable or achievable.

This is the reason why there are so many over filled, over botoxed, pencil nosed clones out there.

Being yourself is far more interesting than chasing an generic ideal.

51arledge

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Placing your happiness in the opinion of others is a futile act as everyone will tell you something different or something that may not be maintainable or achievable.

This is the reason why there are so many over filled, over botoxed, pencil nosed clones out there.

I've heard it phrased: "Be yourself; everyone else is taken!"

Luciano1995

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks so

Your so right! Thanks so much for that! I really appreciate it!

Luciano1995

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've heard it phrased: "Be yourself; everyone else is taken!"
A brilliant saying! I often find people who aren’t stereotypically good looking absolutely gorgeous! And in the same breath often find people who are stereotypically very hot, absolutely not attractive at all!

MancmanMatt

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just looked at your gallery Luciano and your body is perfect just the way it is.

By all means lose a few pounds if you have clothes you want to fit into or if you would feel more confident (because you can fit into those clothes etc), but from the point of view of sexual attraction? You're absolutely fine as you are.

Reactions: Luciano1995

Luciano1995

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I just looked at your gallery Luciano and your body is perfect just the way it is.

By all means lose a few pounds if you have clothes you want to fit into or if you would feel more confident (because you can fit into those clothes etc), but from the point of view of sexual attraction? You're absolutely fine as you are.
Thank you so much! That’s really kind of you!