PETA=Hypocrisy

D_Rod Staffinbone

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Theres a bunch of damn pansies on here. i eat steak whenever the hell i want and no leather faced fruitcake bitch is gonna change that. i had a girl walk up to me in a bar and her and her little pussywhipped boyfriend both asked "uhhm excuse me is that real fur??" i said "yes" and she has the nerve to start lecturing me on how bad that is that animals are in cages BOOHOOO!!! i couldnt believe her nerve i said yeah i know but guess what? i dont give a damn and in front of everyone loud enough to hear i said "you are a fucking racist" i said "you dont care that millions of black and asian people are being killed in zimbabwe, sierra leone and burma but you care about a damn weasel??!?! and she just stood there shocked and her boyfriend said "hey buddy" "dont fucking talk to her like that!!" i couldnt believe these nutty assholes so i just looked at his girlfriend and said "so does your boyfriend like to get slapped in the face?" and then he tried to puff up and started swearing but i just stared him down and his girlfriend pulled him away. as i was walking out i started stroking my fur and looking at them smiling.

i gotta be careful though, im living on the west coast, and norcal and portland are like magnetrons for hippie-environmentalists.

oh. thanks for sharing that one.

drumstyck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do u eat fish? They are no longer to be called FISH... they are SEAKITTENS!!! www.seakittens.com
what kind of fucked up cult indoctrination program are these people trying to do?!

so, if calling a fish a "sea kitten" is supposed to make me want to eat it less, would calling a kitten a "land fish" make me want to eat it more? or at least make it easier to explain to my next-door-neighbor what happened to Mittens...

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
nudeyorker:

I wonder how much it costs to properly dry clean your full length mink coat. It must be terribly expensive.

Cruella De Vil had a coat just like yours except it was made out of dalmations.
I have it on good authority that his favorite coat is made of Panda fur.