Pete Hunziker

InTheDark922

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Do NOT waste your time or money on his OnlyFans. He does not post regularly at all and strings subscribers along with BS posts about needing some time, moving, not having wifi, the wifi will be ready tomorrow, wifi almost up & ready to go, etc. A whole lot of drama and excuses.

There are multiple comments from subscribers saying they're unhappy. I've seen many free OF accounts that are much better.

GhjyGuilty

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do NOT waste your time or money on his OnlyFans. He does not post regularly at all and strings subscribers along with BS posts about needing some time, moving, not having wifi, the wifi will be ready tomorrow, wifi almost up & ready to go, etc. A whole lot of drama and excuses.

There are multiple comments from subscribers saying they're unhappy. I've seen many free OF accounts that are much better.
I totally back this up. Was horny and subbed and what an absolute let down. I don’t think there has been a nude posted since I joined up. Sub will end in a week and I won’t be rejoining

DaviiBoi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Does he have any none-solo content?

CaptainFalcon1983

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My sun is about to end thankfully. $50 for a ppv after posting nothing for a month lol no thanks.
The outrageous prices are what turns me off about OnlyFans. Some people charge so much for such a short video, and when you buy that video, you feel like a fool. I keep signing up, and then deactivating my account because I end up broke at the end of the month. I could spend that money on much better things, and find those videos here on LPSG, or somewhere else. I’ll likely be back on there one day, though. There’s always something that reels me back in.

Reactions: skyx and JohnT23

InTheDark922

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
There is literally no need to subscribe to him. I regret doing it. Anything good is behind a ridiculously overpriced paywall and is always easily found later thru a google search anyway. Do you really want to pay $13 a month for 2 photos of him wearing a tank top and shorts and a weekly written post where he explains why he can't post or to tell you to stick around because "just wait, guys ... a lot of good stuff is coming your way." LOL

Hairynotmerry

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
There is literally no need to subscribe to him. I regret doing it. Anything good is behind a ridiculously overpriced paywall and is always easily found later thru a google search anyway. Do you really want to pay $13 a month for 2 photos of him wearing a tank top and shorts and a weekly written post where he explains why he can't post or to tell you to stick around because "just wait, guys ... a lot of good stuff is coming your way." LOL

Exactly and it’s the same. He jerks, makes a weird o face and yells. Seen it once, you’ve seen it all.