Petite Women (Men?)

eyemready

Sexy Member
Media
He took my breath away as I was going into Radio Shack today. He was wearing beige shorts and the size of his cock had to be stunning. The thing was he was with this tiny little petite woman, who was making it very clear that she loved her man. I know that vagina size is not necessarily proportional to body size, but forget the vagina -- his cock would have to fill up her whole body cavity, I swear! Ok, just because you have it doesn't mean you get to use it all, but if her vagina can accomodate him, does this push aside the other organs. Is this the "full" description that we hear about? His cock could have easily reached from her entrance up near her throat.

I guess something similar could apply to very small males, but that would be more rare.

You superhungs, have you had experience with very petite mates?

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Well, I have seen a 10lb baby come out of a woman and I have personally fisted a few women, give them time to relax and you could drive a truck up there. (okay, maybe not a truck, but like they say, it will stretch a mile before it will tear an inch).

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have experience with petite women and have found (as you said) that vigina size is not related to height. Like Geo, I have seen a woman take an entire hand inside her (at a bachelor party), place 3-4 pool balls inside, and enough Marti Gras beads to last a lifetime (not all at the same time, mind you). Relaxation does seem to be key.

autumnbreeze4321

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
In my opinion, accomadating width and length are different. As women can acomodate childbirth, they cannot accept anything longer than her cervix will allow. IF the woman no longer has her cervix, then I can't comment.

I have have a few expeiences with fisting with great results, but I can't accept a penis over 9" in most positions-not that I wouldnt try

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
*chants* Please don't let me have a 10 lb baby, please don't let me have a 10 lb baby, please don't let me have a 10 lb baby! :blink:

Originally posted by geo8x6@Sep 9 2004, 03:46 AM
Well, I have seen a 10lb baby come out of a woman
[post=255346]Quoted post[/post]​

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Hey, one guy I know online, his wife had eight-pound twins.

Seriously, I think prostaglandins might have something to do with the vagina's ability to stretch during childbirth.

pippi

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
8 pounds is not much better i guess than 10 and thats what my son had. after all the part which hurts is when the cervix opens and there only the head size might make a difference. ithere will be less stiches needed after wards too.... hmm hope i not scared you texassgirland congrats.
back to topic... i would like to know what sex with a small girl would be like, at least i would feel big then :)

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my first was 8 lb 2 oz...you've got a point that 10 is probably not much bigger, but somehow those double digits sound a little freaky. (and for my size reference, I'm 5'2" and 115ish when not pregnant)

Considering that women are perfectly capable of "passing watermelons through something the size of a lemon" (as I've heard a comic put it before) I'm sure that the petite women can also endure the larger cocks without much problem given that they relax enough.

Kegals and control seem to have a bearing on how tight a woman feels though.

yourclovergrl: I am around 5 foot 3 and I dont think size has much to do w/ it either. Now I cant say anything about watermelons thru lemons cause my son was taken c section. But I guess I am a smaller woman "down there" cause he was only 6lbs 14oz and I couldnt get him out. To small.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Texassgirl and Yourclovergirl,

Well I think the guys are getting their information from the genuine articles.We are all within the petite range.I am on the outerlimits at 5'4". Not meaning to be disrespectful but my grandmother who was 4'11".5 gave birth to 14 single birth large children and was married to a man who was 6'2" so I think that as I was told by a member of this group practice makes perfect. But seriously I am sure there are outer limits. Yes, the baby situation is added by female hormones at that time to enhance contractions and open the cervix and vagina, but I am sure you all know that childbirth is not for the weak of constitution. SO just because it may be possible does not make it necessarily comfortable or preferable.

Naughty