Peyton Manning

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was wondering when someone was gonna post about him or Eli. I saw Peyton on SNL and I really liked the shower room dance. There was alot swinging around in those shorts.

SNL: Peyton Manning Dances - Truveo Video Search

I was too busy laughing at the dancing to focus on any bulge. He should just pull his pants down and let us all examine him to settle the score once and for all. :biggrin1:

mj78

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Nice!

I think my favorite NFL QB was Jim Kelly from Buffalo. He had a bulge from today to next Thursday.

Pointman25

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Peyton and Eli both are sexy as hell, I can't decide which one I want more lol...and Eli's ass is amazing

ElDorado77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thank you. Peyton is hardly in the twilight of his career. Unfortunately in sports, you're only as good as your last game, or in this case, your last season.

everyone has off games. peyton is still the quarterback 90% of the coaches in the league would choose if starting from scratch.

that being said, the sooner he starts to suck, the sooner he retires. and the sooner he retires, the more he will be forced to do stupid commercials as a source of income. and the more commercials he does, the more we will get to see how hot he is out of his football clothes. YUMMMMMM

ElDorado77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You can see the outline of his penis in his "GOT MILK" ad. Does anyone have a picture. He's packing.

it's posted on the first page. but I don't really see much in terms of a bulge... and they probably would have made it less obvious if there was one.