Phat Daddy

I meant they hired him because they knew he had a huge dick. Which they show in the one scene he's in.
They do not show any scene with his dick. He says two lines and then he and the other kiss and then the scene changes and that's it for Phat Daddy. Like I said earlier, it wasn't even worth him getting out of bed.
 
That's literally not true. Thugmart is still up selling those movies. The production dates are listed.

I don't wanna go back & forth with you, cuz these bitches hate that. I just don't get why some of yall come on here and just make shit up.
The whole truth of the matter is that Phat Daddy got to the point that he was bored and wanted to retire (which he soon after did), but Tiger refused to release him from his contract with Pitbull Productions. Then Tiger told him, you bottom for me and I will release, and that's why that scene happened.

If you pay attention, Phat Daddy wasn't sleep or forced in any way, because he gave a thumbs up at the beginning of the scene.
 
They do not show any scene with his dick. He says two lines and then he and the other kiss and then the scene changes and that's it for Phat Daddy. Like I said earlier, it wasn't even worth him getting out of bed.
You can see the top half of his dick for a few frames before Anthony Burrell pulls him offscreen in the third shot.

They specifically setup a camera to film removing the towel in one shot and either cut out most of the footage of his visible penis or they filmed an additional shot for the actors moving closer together with Phat Daddy fully nude.

They probably paid him his scene rate for those few frames, knowing it could cost them an NC17 rating and bar it from a theatrical run. You don't shoot unusable footage in independent filmmaking for funsies.

You probably think all those Sean Cody & Corbin Fisher models just happened to appear on Bryan Singer movies sets for background actor pay too, huh?
 
I don't personally know PhatDaddy nor know what he's gone through or who hurt him but I had no idea his attitude was like that !!! he's not the same person he was back in the day !!! I'm a huge fan of him and It saddens me to know such a talented legendary pornstar he is giving his fans this nasty attitude for what reason !!!!
He always stressed that he was gay for pay and I believe he was never truly happy doing it which is why he kept stopping until he got desperate for money. He endured a lot trying to build his brand and now I think came to a point where he just said fuck it. Plus he's a family man now with 2 boys, which is probably he was cutting back on the gay sex scenes.
 
  • Like
Reactions: WetBussy
The whole truth of the matter is that Phat Daddy got to the point that he was bored and wanted to retire (which he soon after did), but Tiger refused to release him from his contract with Pitbull Productions. Then Tiger told him, you bottom for me and I will release, and that's why that scene happened.

If you pay attention, Phat Daddy wasn't sleep or forced in any way, because he gave a thumbs up at the beginning of the scene.
Thugmart/Pitbull was owned by A white man and woman. Tiger never owned nada
 
He always stressed that he was gay for pay and I believe he was never truly happy doing it which is why he kept stopping until he got desperate for money. He endured a lot trying to build his brand and now I think came to a point where he just said fuck it. Plus he's a family man now with 2 boys, which is probably he was cutting back on the gay sex scenes.
Who gives a FUCK!! If he got that trick that’s willing to take care of him he’ll still open them legs
 
  • Like
Reactions: cam_cam17
He always stressed that he was gay for pay and I believe he was never truly happy doing it which is why he kept stopping until he got desperate for money. He endured a lot trying to build his brand and now I think came to a point where he just said fuck it. Plus he's a family man now with 2 boys, which is probably he was cutting back on the gay sex scenes.
I'm All for what makes him but I wish he didn't just give up on his true fans and treated them including myself the way he did !! I mean it's understandable cause he has kids but there are plenty of gay and bi guys with kids and they're still being themselves living a happy healthy life with their family.
 
I think I said it before here, but it all boils down to him being stuck in the past. He did not realize the "beast" of content-making and just saw the dollar signs. He didn't realize the work behind maintaining an audience and thought his nostalgia would keep him rolling in dough. It would've; however, he had to realize that he would've generated tons of money had he simply catered to his audience--a very gay audience.

We don't really care about watching him hook up with women.
Jerk videos only go so far.

We wanted to see him reclaim his former Thugporn glory.

I think had he simply just carried out what he didn't finish when he had his own website (after Thugporn), it would've worked out. I remember him having his stuff well planned as to what he was going to do on his personal site. Hell, I remember him having tons of videos that I don't think even made their way to being released or leaked. He could've tried to put forth that old content (possibly not on OFs, as you need releases from all parties).

I do think he struggles with sexuality, but sexuality is so much more complex nowadays than fifteen years ago. If he defines himself as a "str8" man, so be it. He's not alone in being a heterosexual man who just likes to poke gay men on occasion. Dude, make a fortune and get out. It was so easy for him. And him being a trucker (too) would be easy. He could've trucked around the country and hooked up with twinks all over. And he ventures back and forth between GA and FL (his home state), he could've found thousands of content makers in major cities.

At the end of the day, I don't know how him or his brother flopped at content-making. Their names alone would've brought eyes onto them and money in their pockets. They simply had to realize that their audience was gay men, who wanted to see gay content.