Philip J. Fry

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Lol, If you were a real Futurama fan you'd know that he gets made fun of in the co-ed steamroom in one episode for his size, with Amy making a comment about men before genetic engineering.

I am ashamed to admit that doesn't ring a bell. Do you remember which episode that was in?

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I must admit to an attraction to Fry as Lars. I can just imagine a real life guy who would resemble him like that, with the bald head and everything.

Bender is my favorite, though. He's adorable in every way. And, of course, he has that "swarthy Latin charm".:biggrin:

Voglener

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My favorite episode is "When the Earth Stood Stupid." When the Nibonians tell Leela humankind could only be saved by Fry's special brain, she says, "Now when you say Special.....?" LOL. Love that!

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
heheh one of my faves is when the Ruler of Omicron Persi 8 thinks Fry's "lower horn" is an aphrodesiac. hehehe Then the question comes up if they shoud "carribean jerk" frys meat... and bender yells... "It's sure used to it....Woooooooo" hahaha And then he eats a hippy and has a drug trip from it. :) I LOVE this show....

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
heheh one of my faves is when the Ruler of Omicron Persi 8 thinks Fry's "lower horn" is an aphrodesiac. hehehe Then the question comes up if they shoud "carribean jerk" frys meat... and bender yells... "It's sure used to it....Woooooooo" hahaha And then he eats a hippy and has a drug trip from it. :) I LOVE this show....

The episode about Fry's "horn" and the episode where Lrrr eats a hippy are actually two different episodes, but they're both good ones.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The episode about Fry's "horn" and the episode where Lrrr eats a hippy are actually two different episodes, but they're both good ones.

you are right :) I got on a tangent and was sooo sleepy. Thats what I get for posting early in the morning. LOL

the one where he eats a hippy is the "poplers" episode