Philippe Soulier

Nox88

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Some close ups of our hero's cock: you can see that at full erection (nicely hooded), Philippe's manhood stands flagpole high and thick. Speaking of thick, you can see by his messy explosion on his abs, that his plentiful cum is also cake icing-thick. When he doesn't shave his torso, he sports a nice carpet of hair on his chest, which is rarely seen in photos (but can be seen in one photo below). And in another photo, his thick cock leaks with cream. There are also two shots of him in the ocean, one of his handsome face with blonde stubble above water, and his stroking his mighty cock under the water. He swims like a Merman with his cock leaking sperm through the water impregnating all those mermaids (ha!). I was with Philippe recently, and he is all that. Strong, charming, suave, and loves to be in control....enjoy!
Amazing cock

He does strip at Stock Bar in Montreal. His stage set was a little bland though and he didn't get hard or nude.

Basch

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He does strip at Stock Bar in Montreal. His stage set was a little bland though and he didn't get hard or nude.

Yeah, I posted a short clip of him dancing there as proof but it got deleted and I was warned for copyright infringement. Oh well...