Photos and optical illusion

The Batman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have seen photos of men claiming to be my same size, but when I compare they seem to be bigger than me. Have this ever happen to you? You know how big you are, but some men of your same dick size look bigger than you. Is it an optical illusion, or is it real? I have seen this difference with men whose penis point or can be hold up. They look larger to me than penis that point down. Can it be the position I look at my penis? Have this ever happen to you before?:confused:
Thanks

locoderemate

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well pictures and movie allow such increments by camera effects , I have calculated penis pictures size when small finger as women's finger catch a penis , well !! I don't know how it happen but when penis is big (profesional sex men) isen't longer than 10 women's fingers .
In centimeters , women's fingers aren't in wide bigger than 1,7 cms each one
WEll but penis seem longer in the picture , and hardest diference with a regular penis of 5.5 " isent no more than 2 inches , just only a little more than a regular glande of 1,5 inches .

BigDikkedGuy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yea man Im about 8 nches long and pretty thick and when i look at guy in showeres or hook up they say they are 7-8 and im like no fucking way im 8 and im at least 3 inches bigger, some guys need the confidence to say that shit

B_Swimming Lad

Experimental Member
Media
Well there's no way in hell any self respectin dude will ever scale himself down. So that must mean that they're telling the truth and you are in fact bigger than you appear to yourself.

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
Yea man Im about 8 nches long and pretty thick and when i look at guy in showeres or hook up they say they are 7-8 and im like no fucking way im 8 and im at least 3 inches bigger, some guys need the confidence to say that shit

Same thing over here (only not the hooking up with other guys part lol). Lots of people say they're as big as me, or sometimes bigger, but then the rulers come out and it's a different story. If you're comparing based upon pics, don't. So many tricks with camera angles and whatnot. Obviously if it's a straight-on shot with an object next to it for the purpose of comparison, that's a different story. Otherwise, be cautious of size claims with shady evidence