Photos; taking/storing

hifzija

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Doboj (Republika Srpska, Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Do you like to take photos.
What are you doing with photos ...

-Do you made picture in Photo Laboratories-
-Do you keep them on the hard disk,or removable memories (cards,USB,flash,etc.)
-Which camera do You Use.
-What do you think is the best way to store photos.
-Can you believe people in the photo-lab.
What if something in the pictures are explicitly.

What is your opinion??? THX

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I love taking photos of just about anything, it really depends on if what I'm looking at strikes me as a piece of art (Not to be general, but there are a lot of things that go into the photos I take.

I have a Canon Rebel EOS XS and a few different lenses.

I use a 500GB external Hard Drive to store my photos on.
I have another camera that I have to develop the film for but I left it over at my friends house (she has a dark room)

I love digital film because it's easy to manipulate and you don't have to develop it, but in my opinion a photo that was developed in a dark room is like paint and canvas, preferable to me.

I have portfolios of digital and non-digital film. Both are great, but if you want to use an older camera just make sure you wanna develop the film as well as shooting it.

A lot goes into being a photographer, a lot.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It is easiest to store large numbers of photos in a disc, just like you store music. Then you can keep your expensive photo card free to take more pictures. Also you can empty out the folders on your hard drive and make space on your PC. That reminds me, I really need to do that.

My PC is old enough that I don't have a disc drive, so I put them on a USB 'thumb' plug-in and bring them to my kids newer machine to fill discs. If it's something you don't want them to see, just erase everything and empty recycle bin.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hifizija, what kind of camera do you have? If it is a digital camera you don't need to take it to a photo lab. You can make very good photos at home with the picture editor programs that came with your computer.

hifzija

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Doboj (Republika Srpska, Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Nice Camera,Mempistopheles.I have similar ,but it was made for the European markets and have a new name `Canon EOS 350 D`.Very nice Hi-End amateur camera.
To be honest,Helga, I have Digital camera and like to play with photoshop,But all my favorite photos i made in Photo lab,I think that paper have a longer lifetime then HD-s or CD-s.

Nice Idea Luka...
Can I get a prescription,hahahahha,lol.