Physical Exam

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I once had a doctor squeeze my dick head after the turn and cough thing. He took it between his thumb and two fingers and gave it a couple of squeezes. Several years later at my gym I asked a doctor who worked out there why my doctor did this. He said my doctor was checking for an STD. If I had an STD there would have been a discharge from my dick. But there was not one.

milbud29

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If they are thorough, doctors will examine the head of the penis and in med school they do teach them to do a quick "swipe" if you will, to check for discharge. The reality is that most of them don't do that and just check the testicles for unusual lumps and then the cough for hernias. But it's not outside the scope of what they are taught to do...as with most doctors, how detailed a physical they do varies.

Sounder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My urologist checked me out and took a while doing it. Im circumcised, but i have a hypospadias so me meatus is down below my glans by 1/4". He looked at it, rolled it around like it was a fine cigar, open and closed the "mouth" several times, inspecting for redness, and asked why i never got it fixed. When i go for a regular physical they never check the equipment. I did get the full once over by a very pretty dermatologist though. She loved that i shave from neck to toes.

bubbabubba47

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I twice a year have urology visits and there is a testicular exam plus a hernia check on both sides. I once had urethral scarring that caused Peyronie's Disease (curvature) and he checks for that as well. He does a prostate exam too. He is kindest man and puts you perfectly at ease with what he is going to do to you.

sprinter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had my annual physical on Friday and there was no hernia or testicular exam. I only had to take off my shirt. Have only had on exam in the last 17 yrs where they checked below the belt at a physical and that was 8 yrs ago.

williamsw

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes my physical exam always has the doctor my urologist , check my foreskin, and also i had
a hernia operation , and he always ask me if i have any difficulties with my foreskin and does a doppler test to see how my blood flow is in my cock .