Physical Exam

I'm always commando so whenever I go to the doctor's and they ask me to strip down, if they don't offer me a gown, I'm sitting bare-assed on the paper on the examination table.

One time, when I was visiting my parents during winter, I slipped and my leg felt strange so I went to see their doctor. I stripped and the doctor did his exam of the leg (which turned out just to be a sprain) but while we were chatting, he commented on how good my father's health was and how I should live a long time with no serious problems. As he was finishing, he glanced down quickly toward my cock, smiled and said "you're considerably bigger than he is in certain areas, but we won't mention it to him".

I've had a few GPs throughout the years and quite a few like to do the crotch in my knee thing. One was a doctor who was gay (he had photos of himself and his partner in his office and we talked a bit about preventing STDs, drugs in the gay community, etc during my visits). Another was a straight married doctor who always found an opportunity to lean his crotch either into my knee or against my side.
 
Just curious, gay men don't look or or prefer a male doctor? I do. I just figure it's easier to talk to a man than a woman.

Not here. I view a male as my competition or someone who'll judge me. I had a female GP for 16 years, up until I moved three years ago, and we had a great rapport.

My current advance practice clinician is a guy, my age. We're not fond of each other, but my insurance tells me whom to see. As for exams, he's never seen me in less than street clothes and I intend to keep it that way.
 
I have always had male doctors. Not sure if I'd be comfortable with a female one. I did have one doctor who examined my junk, and ass, with no gloves on. Sort of creeped me out. I never went back to him.
 
I have always had male doctors. Not sure if I'd be comfortable with a female one.

Very fortunate to have female dr's only 4 out of 4 times.

The most resonant had never seen a uncut one before she was surprised about it too. a bit to rough with it though..
 
Last edited:
i have a female doctor and she has checked me for hernia's several times. had a groin injury not long ago and she had me strip down nude so she could "check everything out". thankfully i didnt have a hernia so she just wrote a prescription and sent me on my way. she is a very professional lady.
 
My Dr is gay and in his late 40's. He is very much no nonsense, but has a great sense of humor to balance it out. Physicals are very straight forward, but if you have a sore throat he will remind you not to suck dirty dick. There are a few times he's had me laughing so hard I could barely breathe. I had to show him my dick after a minor procedure and when he came into the exam room and close the door behind him, he said in this dramatic sexy voice, "Ok, haul it out for me" . When he was done looking he said it was magnificent. I told he better tell me that because it was just my luck to get a hot Dr to put his hands between my legs only to end up making me scream like a little girl, and I have the scar to prove it. By the time he was done we were both giggling and I couldn't keep a straight face when I left.
 
I only shrink a little from cold, but I shrivel like crazy when anxious. I normally hang ~4.5" (sometimes 5", sometimes 4.25", but usually 4.5"), but when anxiety kicks in it shrinks to 3.75". That's still a perfectly normal flaccid length, but it looks small to me and it's what any nurse/doctor examining me will see (I hate hospitals) so I don't think I ever look big to them.
 
my pediatrician molested me, he would yank on my penis until it got hard and also once spread my ass open. looking back i like to think it was because he was impressed with my size, but he was probably just a molester.
 
I have always had male doctors. Not sure if I'd be comfortable with a female one. I did have one doctor who examined my junk, and ass, with no gloves on. Sort of creeped me out. I never went back to him.

My male Dr who always examines my penis w/out gloves and I love it. He always seems to have a reason to spend considerable time down there and I'll get hard then he'll mention how I have no trouble getting hard... I have also had a few times where he made me cum. He's a married guy but I think he is into our little thing we've got going (whatever it is!)
 
My male Dr who always examines my penis w/out gloves and I love it. He always seems to have a reason to spend considerable time down there and I'll get hard then he'll mention how I have no trouble getting hard... I have also had a few times where he made me cum. He's a married guy but I think he is into our little thing we've got going (whatever it is!)

Perhaps you should offer to return the favor on your next visit. :biggrin1:
 
Going to the urologist was NOT fun!

He stuck his hand in my butt to test the prostate and luckily everything was ok. Some family members had been diagnosed with prostate cancer so I needed to get tested.
 
Perhaps you should offer to return the favor on your next visit. :biggrin1:

One of my recent visits I was laying on the table with my arms at my side. As he was doing some check on my penis he moved up very lose to the side of the table so that the side of my hand was touching the fabric of his pants. It was very close to his crotch, so I had the opportunity to shift my hand to feel for anything "firm". I did not, but maybe the next time I will if I get up the courage.

If he was a technician or therapist, I probably would have, but as a doctor, I felt I should be more respectful
 
  • Like
Reactions: son4coach
These posts are hysterical! Wow, what fantasies are out there, I would never have believed them. Guys, I'm gay, but I'm also 110% professional. Yeah, I want to check out your junk, but for pathological reasons, not voyeuristic ones. I'm looking for warts, sores, infected foreskins, discharge, testicular lumps, hernias, not a good time. For me, a good time in the office is an 11AM coffee break, not an STD workup. Jeez, you guys haven't lived till you've smelled gonorrhea in the morning. Or a new, out of control male diabetic, any you pray to yourself, "please oh Lord, let him be circumcised... PLEASE!" (Gagging isn't professional, ever)

Honest we get no jollies when you are examined, and if we did, you really, really need a different doctor. I want to know about your sexual orientation, not for my own perverted gratification, but so that I know to look for medical problems that a straight guy isn't likely to have. I've got a couple of guys who always pop a boner when the tighties come down. I tell 'em that while I take it as a personal complement, it's now time to get on to business. It helps keep the embarrassment factor to a minimum. Trust me, no guy, straight or gay want to pop a boner in the doctor's office. Wearing dirty underware is preferable to that little reflex.

So to all of you, enjoy your fantasies, but in the real world, it just don't happen like that. (Oh, just in case you were interested, almost all of you are 2-3" when soft. And yes, I am indeed a real one.)

Happy trails!