pic stealers

nashboy

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
so im pretty pissed about this dude on my yahoo messenger that has an avatar and ITS MY PIC...its not on here...so i dont know what to do about it but this is hot he got my pics and its cropped and used as his avatar...it sucks when some asshole would do something like that....do you have no self confidence or any respect for other people...it makes me wanna delete my gallery...what can i do about this? or maybe me bitching here is enough....but really who does shit like that?

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
watermark your images.
that won't necessarily stop a hardcore thief with photoshop skills but it will sure as heck put a serious damper on any potential thieves.

BarefootGuy

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
While I understand you being mad Nashboy, it is kind of a compliment that this person thought you looked hot in your pics. I know if I was going to steal anyone's photos to pass around as my own, yours would be on that list. <G> Very nice!

sab84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Wow.... with a body like that.. no wonder...

But seriously... watermark them diagonally... so noone can use them...
It's just creepy and disgusting...

Media
Wow. You have a nice bum. So cute.

When the over all package is as nice as yours, be prepared for the fakers.

Best advice: Photoshop your nick name or initials in a translucent layer over your pics. It is difficult to clone the font out of the photo.

nashboy

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
thanks for the comments...im over it now...its a lame thing to be mad about i guess when u put pics on the internet...lol...but i do wanna watermark or delete my pics altogether...im still trying to figure out which one