Pick my clothes.

MALEWAITER

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi guys! I'm needing your opinion on what clothes to wear or what clothes fit me best.

I'm about 5'8 and I weigh about 140 and I consider myself tall and lanky. All my life I've been having problems picking my clothes. They either are too big or loose fitting. Especially my shirts. The arms on the shirt are too wide open for my skinny arms or the bottom of the shirt is too wide...it never 'fits'. I also have a bulging adam's apple that I hate. The neck part of the shirt is also always sagging. I constantly have to adjust it. It'll sometimes sag to my collar bone.

My jeans are normally fine, though it looks like I have no ass lol unless I wear tighter jeans but I don't want to seem too gay. I always thoguht tighter clothes = gayer looking.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi guys! I'm needing your opinion on what clothes to wear or what clothes fit me best.

I'm about 5'8 and I weigh about 140 and I consider myself tall and lanky. All my life I've been having problems picking my clothes. They either are too big or loose fitting. Especially my shirts. The arms on the shirt are too wide open for my skinny arms or the bottom of the shirt is too wide...it never 'fits'. I also have a bulging adam's apple that I hate. The neck part of the shirt is also always sagging. I constantly have to adjust it. It'll sometimes sag to my collar bone.

My jeans are normally fine, though it looks like I have no ass lol unless I wear tighter jeans but I don't want to seem too gay. I always thoguht tighter clothes = gayer looking.
Define "too gay" please. :confused:

MALEWAITER

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm not too sure but I find those guys with skin tight clothes to be very gay appearing. I'm sure you've seen them around -- we all have. Guys that wear too tight of clothes usually get laughed at here.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sounds like you need to wear a european cut shirt or buy shirts and have them tailored to fit you. There should be a lot of room between what you describe and a proper fit.

I'm about 5'8 and I weigh about 140 and I consider myself tall and lanky. All my life I've been having problems picking my clothes. You don't know what to wear? :eek: Are you sure you're gay? :confused: They either are too big or loose fitting. Especially my shirts. The arms on the shirt are too wide open for my skinny arms or the bottom of the shirt is too wide...it never 'fits'. I also have a bulging adam's apple that I hate. The neck part of the shirt is also always sagging. I constantly have to adjust it. It'll sometimes sag to my collar bone.

That's just stupid, I have never heard of tight clothes=gay

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

reallyhot

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey WD:
So you constantly have to "adjust it", and "it's" constantly hitting your
collar bone...Sounds like your really hung and hard a lot of the time!
Well my advice would be to wear a harness...horsey! LOL
Ok just kidding...I couldn't resist...ROFL...
Gotta see pics of that one...

Sorry bout that I think you tickled my funny "bone"...LOL
er, Welcome anyway, hope you find something that fits you and your er bone...waiters usualy wear black and white eh?
Oh God, too funny!
Good luck!
Thanks, I just needed a good laugh!

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

My friend. Be who you are. Dress how you like. Thats what its all about. Pick your own clothes and dont worry about looking Straight or Gay.:smile::cool:

Dorian_Gray

Cherished Member
Media
Why don't you commit suicide njqt466, or just go away?! You are the most obnoxious, annoying person on this site!

That response was very childish to say the least. I personally think that njqt466 is a valuable part of the community and i'll admit she can be kinda harsh sometimes. But usually she is a very nice person, which I have no problem standing up for.

EyeInTheSky

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to be obsessed with finding the perfect clothing too (i am 6'0 and 115-120 lbs) but what you have to do is keep trying different sizes until you find the right one, then get everything else the same size. i wouldn't say "tight", but 'closer to the skin' is better than baggy for skinny guys like us. If you're curious, since were both skinny, I wear size small shirts (some company's sizes are different, but the measurements for the small i'm referring to has 34 - 36 chest size.). i wear a 30 x 32 pants size as well. if a shirt is too long because your legs are most of your height, tucking it in works for me, but wear low-rise jeans (Levi's 527 are great). if one size is really tight, but the next size up seems big, always go with the bigger of the two, because too tight is not only unfomfortable, but with bigger you will have room to grow and shrinking will make it smaller anyways. wearing a plain white t-shirt underneath any shirt will add a cool layer and make you seem a bit bulkier. Hope I helped any. Good luck!

MALEWAITER

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thanks for the advice. I normally wear 30 x 32 but its a bit big in the waist so I try to find a 29 but its VERY rare that I find it. And I always wear a white t shirt under my main shirt. Seems like its getting old and tired as I've been doing it for years now.

UtahCock

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It would help if you posted ap ic of what you look like so we coudl figure out what woudl flatter your physique best> all I get is that youre pretty skinny, BUt there are lots of differents kinds of skinny. I have a 29 waist too, but i have broad shoulders and my arms fit fine in my shirts. Then again, i never buy shirts bugger than a medium.

FOr some sknny guys its better to go snug, for some skinny guys snug just make you look skinnier. POst pics if you want truly helpful advice, or ask a trusted girlfriend to help you out.

MALEWAITER

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I usually buy med. shirts. Smalls are a bit to small and short. Med. shirts tend to flare up at the bottom and they never have a snug fit. It never looks right with tight pants and a ballon looking shirt

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why don't you commit suicide njqt466, or just go away?! You are the most obnoxious, annoying person on this site!

Wow, that was sooo random.

Okay, so I kinda get what you mean about looking "too gay" in tight clothing, but here's the thing: You either get the more snug clothing and risk not looking like an average joe, or wear ugly sack-like garments that make you look homeless or ill. It's your choice.

If it was me, I'd stick to the fitting clothing. Hollister and Abercrombie make nice clothes with a slim fit and you don't have to wear the customary dirty quote tee. Their button up shirts look nice on almost anyone who wears them (who isn't overweight).

Also Heritage 1981 or Forever 21 (same company, different names) make great clothes for guys with smaller builds.

YourAvgGuy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Pants should fit - not baggy/loose in my opinion or too tight. If they are too loose, get a smaller size. If they are too tight, go up a size. It sounds as if your waist is smaller than the pants you are buying. If you are a 29 in the waist, you may need to go to the junior section. Also, low-rise might be an option for you, especially considering you are leaner than most in the mid-section. Another option is to purchase more expensive jeans (designer). They tend to be cut smaller and generally fit better than traditional jeans.

As for shirts, a more fitted would suit you. If you have to purchase shirts that are bigger through the mid-section, you can always have them tailored (taken in on the sides) which will show more of your shape - if you are interested in that. The collars of your shirts should not be sagging, either. If they are, you are buying clothes that are too big. Have you ever been fitted?

YourAvgGuy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

hmmm.... treading on dangerous ground aren't you? NJQT did not deserve that; you need to be careful in what you say and how you say it.

Reactions: Skinny Manny

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey, redboy, what was your previous username on this site? I mean the one you used before "redboy"? And if you were banned, why? For making comments like this?

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Personally I'd suggest against shopping in the juniors department if you're afraid of looking too gay. Slim guys in women's jeans just look wrong.

I'm 5'6, weigh 155 lbs, fairly muscular. I wear size 28 men's jeans and small or medium T- and sport shirts depending on how it's cut. The look is snug but not tight, as anything drapey on me just makes me look shorter and portly.

I'd suggest size 29 low-rise, slim fit jeans. Here's a link that I found after less than five minute's Googling.

For T-shirts, you want a shorter sleeve and slimmer torso. Hard 8 has some excellent designs that are hand silk-screened and are not too expensive. Diesel shirts are good, too, but can be kinda fashion-victimish.

Have your neck measured for a proper fit on dress shirts, but I'd bet you're a 14 1/2 or 15. Shirts labeled "slim", "athletic" or "european" will be slimmer in the midsection and occasionally have tighter, higher armholes. Ben Sherman and Seven Diamonds both make great shirts.

Remember, fit, more than cut or fabric, defines the well-dressed man.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

You really really don't have anything to add to this, except that atrocious comment? I don't know what your problem is but you need to get some serious help,maybe have yourself commited.
What did she do to deserve such vitriol? Turn you down for a jerk-off on cam?
There aren't too many people who I would stick up for,but you just insulted one,you scumbagus no erectus.We don't have to take that kind shit from a troll like you.Obviously your life is very sad.
Back under your rock little man.
cigarbabe:saevil: