pics

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
jeff black said:
I see.... Well Mr. Model... Rumour was you NAIRed.... It don't matter. People like the pic. Rubi is practically drunk off it.:tongue:
I do Nair. Like I said, I just grew them out for a month or so (along w/ the rest of my body hair) for those shots.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
missbec said:
ah, it seems ive found some more, and of my childhood years too!
come on, dont be shy LPSGers!

ps, the third pic does not entail animal cruelty, i was too young to be charged :cool:

Would it be okay if I steal that third picture? It made me laugh until I was a mess! Please give me the okay, and I will drag it to my desktop myself. That is.. unless you have a larger copy of that poor cat lying around...

missbec

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Grahame1 said:
Here we go then..

G:cool222:

perfection lies within the eyes of the beholder as they used to say (i think, yet my memory doesnt serve me too well these days)...now perfection lies with you!!! Fantastic penis if i may say so myself
-bec

missbec

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
BronxBombshell said:
Would it be okay if I steal that third picture? It made me laugh until I was a mess! Please give me the okay, and I will drag it to my desktop myself. That is.. unless you have a larger copy of that poor cat lying around...

Lol im thrilled that you got a good laugh out of it!
Ofcourse you may Bronx,
here is some background info on the cat;
Whilst in Russia for a 2 month holiday back in the early years, i found this kitten as a stray, took it to my sisters place (where i was staying) and gave it the name of Tasa (pronounced taca with the "s" sound)
Then, when it got used to the apartment, i had some fun (as you can see) with my sisters knee high stocking and some safety pins lol i assure you the cat was unharmed :biggrin1:
-bec
ps, send me an email and ill send you the larger file

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey, the kitty owed you. You were a hero! My cat (seen in my avatar) is also a rescue. However, she's so feral she's never abide by a game of dress-up!

Thank you! Thanks for the story, and thanks for humoring me. I will PM you an email address.

By the way, I wish I filled out a PVC evening gown half as well as you!

D_BobN_Weave

Experimental Member
Media

bjs6968

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello Beautiful Bec, and welcome to the forum. I see I missed out on a lot of the action and comments that have been taking place in this thread over the last couple days - but they made for fun reading!

You are a VERY beautiful and sexy lady, and the fact that you chose to post pics without nudity is fine by me (and apparently everyone else) - especially considering how stunning you are and what an amazing body you possess! :biggrin1:

I'm not attaching pics, but I do have mine in the member gallery for anyone to see.

Brian