Piercings

dickman45885

Sexy Member
Media
I have the name of SGT Nips because they are pierced. I finally got up the nerve to get some ink Jan of '04. Got a ying yang at the base of my cock. Followed in short order by two more.....avoiding any place with needles now....love em too much.

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
2 gauge curved barbell PA and 8 gauge circular barbell nips. I like the curved barbell better than the rings, the dribble isn't nearly as bad when I pee and more importantly, it doesn't get pinched as easily. I find that adding a little extra lube to the tip of the condom not only gives me more sensation but also makes sure the condom doesn't tear.

I started with a 12 gauge PA and it was painful, if you get one, stretch it up to at least an 8 gauge as soon as possible. The smaller gauges are like one guy here said, cheesecutters, in other words, ver painful.

beekman001

Just Browsing
Media
toobig? said:
I have a PA as well. A question for someone else that has one.

I have been having problems with condoms breaking..I am not sure if it is my ring, I currently have a 14 Ball Closure Ring and I have had 3 cases where the condom broke.

Anyone have any idea if it is my piercing?

Dude, you really need to up the guage. The place I got mine done wouldnt do anything under a 10 guage. Anything smaller and there's too much of a change for tearing. I seriously suggest at least 10 guage. My bet is that the small guage of the ring is causing you're tearing problems. Also, I've found bent barbells to be more comfortable and easier to deal with than rings.