Pietro boselli

the_cutest

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
As someone who's worked with models before... I can tell you it is a big deal for them personally if something like this is leaked. It's stressful In a personal level. But most prefer to lay low until all the fuzz is gone. Specially if the pic had been for an actual publication. Like, if they had actually posed nude in a professional setting (which is not the case here), some labels and designers look down on them and then they feel like they won't get serious modeling jobs anymore.

I feel he's gonna be ok tho. The video is considered "an accident". And like i said he's probably trying to act like it doesn't exist for the sake of his personal and professional life.

HDbiker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How would he measure up in a mens change room in Brazil with Brazilian men? I suspect he wouldn't be the most desirable man in the room to be honest.
I think most Brazilian guy would wipe the floor with him in the looks, body and dick size department to be honest.
I know where you're coming from. I have met a diverse range of Brazilians over the years, yet even with the average straight Brazilian guy I find they're a lot more attractive than Pietro. As I said earlier Pietro is pretty much straight out of the Bel Ami play book. As for his dick, it's more than likely above average for his proportions and definitely on the thin side, I doubt it'd be thick and juicy when hard.

What is your fucking problem?
Seriously.

cvilla5

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What is with people thinking it’s okay to constantly judge Pietro’s appearance? Yes his hairline is receding. Yes he’s still one of the most in demand models in the world. Yes girls and gays are still swooning over him. Come one people. It’s 2022. We don’t comment on receding hairlines as something that makes someone unattractive!

HDbiker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is he still making money modeling? When is he gonna turn that age where the industry drops him and he needs to resort to onlyfans stuff to pay bills?
Every time I read what I think is the douchiest thing someone can say around here, somebody else digs deeper into the pit of douchiness.

Izariel

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does he realize the gold mine he is sitting on if he ever decided to show off his body? Successful guys on OF can easily make tens, if not hundreds of thousands of dollars a month on OF. Pietro could be a millionaire in just a few years if a made a good Only Fans page. Come on Pietro! Sell your body and retire early so you could sell your body more! Shut up and take my money!

randomaccount42

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Even though this is the least of everyone’s concerns, does he still teach?
He's not lecturing anymore, but he stills makes educational content/series . He has 3 scientific series (The Power of Reason, Rational Mind and In Depth) and 4 fitness series (Exercise Anatomy, A week of workouts, Workout theory, Strength science). This man truly is the epitome of "a healthy mind in a healthy body". These shows are basically Patreon funded, so you can support him there if you'd like (he also does monthly live streams for patrons). As an "appetizer", here's the first episode of The Power of Reason. Pay attention to Dr. Boselli, everyone: the class is in session!

10000000_110239407275386_7311868117347820649_n.mp4

Here's the "Gorilla Experiment" he mentioned (reference: The Invisible Gorilla ):

Also, here's a good reference about the representativeness heuristic (The Decision Lab also has a section dedicated just to cognitive biases), and an article about the "Linda, the bank teller" case (the reference is Tversky and Kahneman (1983) ) .

One thing he mentioned in passing (but it's important to highlight): intuitive thinking (snap judgement) isn't always bad, since there are times you just need to make a decision quickly (certain survival situations, for example), and in those cases rational thinking isn't an option (since it requires time). Another thing he didn't mention is that avoiding the conjunction fallacy (recognizing that less restrictive statements have higher probability) is pretty much what leads to Occam's razor (a hypothesis with fewer assumptions is more likely to be correct), which is a principle that guides scientific thinking.

Oh, and was it just me or did anyone else think about "washboard abs" when he said the word "wash" at 12:46? I guess that is also an example of the representativeness heuristic, because my mind was "primed to the idea" (13:35) of washboard abs because I was looking at him the whole time :laughing:

7e3711c1f1a2cbc61499d1dd8bde5998.jpg

And I guess it should be obvious by now, but it still deserves a statement: damn, what a brain!
download.png

Attachments