Pills in Stores

trent: i do not own a credit card so this makes it impossible for me to order items online. so i was wondering if anyone of you guy knew of an actual store that i could by penis enlargement pills. ive wanted to try them for a while but i did not want to deal with the problems of owning a credit card. so if you know of a place where i could get them it would help a whole lot. thank you

ps - i live in the houston, tx area if that helps

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
I'm not an advocate for the "penis growing pills" because I don't believe they really work.
If they truly DID work, they WOULD be available at the retail level (or obtainable beyond the scamming, spamming internet wouldn't they!)

Many of the wonder-working ingredients though often found in these "penis potions" can be found individually at health food stores and the like using your good ole cash or credit.

Some of these ingredients (herbal supplements) include Zinc, L-Arginine, L-Glutamine,Yohimbe, Catuaba, Muira Puama, and other exotic tropical island roots and herbs.
Many of these do provide beneficial stimulus to enhance circulation to the genitals (which is important in increasing the size of the penis, ultimately.)

My advice is to go carefully taking ANYTHING. If you're young, allow sufficient time to stop growing naturally first. (btw--hope you're not TOO young to be in this site, biglikeme2 ! :) )

If you want to take something beneficial to you and help (perhaps) encourage some added growth, visit your local health foods store and read up on the various "male health" products (which use a combination of many of the above ingredients as well as some added vitamins). Take one of those with moderation and add a regimen of natural exercise and some jelq. Stay with the program for awhile and see how THAT goes for you.

Relying on one single pill to grow your manhood bigger--whether you buy it with a credit card or not....is NOT going to do it for you. Why waste your time and your money?-- not to mention adding some sure-to-come frustration to your life in not getting anticipated (greatly-exaggerated!) results!