Pitching Tents

Time to bring out some heavy hitters.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Was looking at the original post I created when I created this thread. I didn't realize that this month marked 4 years since I started this thread. Pretty awesome that it's been active all this time.

But now a bigger question that I must ask. Everyone knows the difference between a tent and a regular bulge right because when I created this thread, I wanted it to not be like every other bulge thread that gets created, hence why it's a "tent" thread.

RICKY_27

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Was looking at the original post I created when I created this thread. I didn't realize that this month marked 4 years since I started this thread. Pretty awesome that it's been active all this time.

But now a bigger question that I must ask. Everyone knows the difference between a tent and a regular bulge right because when I created this thread, I wanted it to not be like every other bulge thread that gets created, hence why it's a "tent" thread.

Here are TWO PIX --one is a BULGE and one is a TENT BIIIIG TIME:wink::wink:

RICKY_27

Attachments

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media

Here are TWO PIX --one is a BULGE and one is a TENT BIIIIG TIME:wink::wink:

RICKY_27

These are fucking HOTTTTTT! You're the jockstrap bulge king, man.