Please tidy up!

D_Rufus_D_Dufus

Account Disabled
Media
So how many of us have noticed that some of our fellow members aren't the cleanest? I hate the fact that when I'm attempting to look at some nice tits or a good ol' fashion hard-on, I'm constantly looking at what seems to be a scene from Hoarders on A&E . I find myself rather than looking and enjoying what the person is showing us my eyes go directly to whats behind them (even sometimes what they're standing in) and i end up playing a guessing game of "What the hell is that?" or "Is that what i think it is?" and even sometimes "Ewwwwww".. so please, next time you decide to post a picture or a video.. Please tidy up!

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Dirty fingernails are worse. Don't care how nice your dick or bod is, if you have crap under your nails... major turn off.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Funny thread. My favorite is when they have a bag of weed or something just sitting right there in the picture. :tongue:
Yeah right. Pizza boxes and Slurpy cups are so sexy. I always like the ones with the toilet seat up in the background reflected in the grungy mirror.

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's not about how hot the person is, I'm just very anal (heehee) about details like that. Even if your penis is a yard long, I still notice the dirty knickers on the bathroom floor.

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My house is always a sty, and my gallery will prove it!

In fact, right this very minute, my 350 lb frame is sitting in a pile of stale cheetos, 4 year old newspaper clippings, a rusted wire hanger, dirty laundry from the 90s, and what i suspect is a 15 generation family of mice.

And you mean to tell me you're not turned on?!?!?!?!?!