Poking Dick

tomaskontos20

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Enjoy your boners for as long as you can and don’t forget the others in your team are also 20 so they’ll be enjoying their boners too, enjoy them all together ;););)
Hahaha,I don't know if i can enjoy them all together... but thanks

Reactions: RJ5on1 and diver6

brinzaulsschwul

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hahaha,I don't know if i can enjoy them all together... but thanks
Oh you should definitely give it a try! and if not, one by one until you've done them all!!

I did with some friends, one by one including brothers - I still don't know if they ever spoke about it to the others, I did not, I kept quiet but one by one, I did them all!!! ;););););););););)

tomaskontos20

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Oh you should definitely give it a try! and if not, one by one until you've done them all!!

I did with some friends, one by one including brothers - I still don't know if they ever spoke about it to the others, I did not, I kept quiet but one by one, I did them all!!! ;););););););););)
Really?? RESPECT!! How did you do that? I need your sexual attraction game plan?

Reactions: RJ5on1 and diver6

tomaskontos20

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
No doubt morning wood is probably the most solid of the day without having to do anything lol when ya get older you'll realize to never waste one haha
I would be jerking off all day so not to waste a hard on haha

Reactions: camchain and RJ5on1

chrisjason

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dude, boners will happen for the rest of your life. I'm 66 and still get them (although not as often as I did in my twenties). A boner is something to be celebrated and enjoyed.

If morning wood bothers you around your sports mates, laugh it off. Stay under the covers and jerk it off. Just say, "I've got to take care of something before I get up. Unless you want to help? No! Didn't think so, but give me a few more minutes."

Your buds will laugh it off, too. They're not laughing at you. There laughing because they recognize themselves in your situation.

tomaskontos20

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Dude, boners will happen for the rest of your life. I'm 66 and still get them (although not as often as I did in my twenties). A boner is something to be celebrated and enjoyed.

If morning wood bothers you around your sports mates, laugh it off. Stay under the covers and jerk it off. Just say, "I've got to take care of something before I get up. Unless you want to help? No! Didn't think so, but give me a few more minutes."

Your buds will laugh it off, too. They're not laughing at you. There laughing because they recognize themselves in your situation.
You are a kind man, thank you for taking time to respond. I am gratefuls, really

Reactions: RJ5on1

RJ5on1

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Reactions: tomaskontos20