Poking Dick

tomaskontos20

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm 20 and I still get an erection while I am sleeping. I go away a lot to play rugby and i usually have to share a room with other team members. Many times I get hard, especially in the mornings. It is funny when it happens to me and also embarrassing. The only thing that stops it is if I jerk off before sleeping but sometimes its difficult to do because I am sharing a bathroom.
Does anyone else in their 20's still get hard while they sleep?

Attachments

RJ5on1

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As a suggestion... rather than feel embarrassed when others see it, just jokingly say, "I gotta go take care of this" as you're walking to the bathroom. You'll be surprised how quickly it all becomes a non-issue! Remember, you're not the only guy dealing with a boner, they're trying to hide theirs also! My suggestion; take the lead! and then come back and tell us about it.

tomaskontos20

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
As a suggestion... rather than feel embarrassed when others see it, just jokingly say, "I gotta go take care of this" as you're walking to the bathroom. You'll be surprised how quickly it all becomes a non-issue! Remember, you're not the only guy dealing with a boner, they're trying to hide theirs also! My suggestion; take the lead! and then come back and tell us about it.
i like that idea, merci

Howard Smith

Cherished Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm 20 and I still get an erection while I am sleeping. I go away a lot to play rugby and i usually have to share a room with other team members. Many times I get hard, especially in the mornings. It is funny when it happens to me and also embarrassing. The only thing that stops it is if I jerk off before sleeping but sometimes its difficult to do because I am sharing a bathroom.
It happens to me and I'll be 67 in one month!

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hopefully your be getting hard during sleep for another 30 years

Reactions: tomaskontos20

herbho

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorry, I skimmed by the title and thought it was about Peking Duck. When your little friend peeks out, it's a sort of " Good Morning" greeting. Unconditional love. Make sure that love is requited. Stroke its head and whisper nice things.

D

deleted894563

Be proud if it man and “own” it , 45 here and i
would b worried if I didn’t wake with a boner. I know it difficult but they are the ones that should b embarrassed

ray007

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Do you sleep naked when you are with your sports buddies?

Topher90

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Every single day I wake up with a boner never fails well usually anyway,and I'm 28