Poll For Shooters

Where does your jizz land when you beat off?


  • Total voters
    457
All of the above over my adult life, though range has decreased with age.
I know I'm young (idk how old you are), but over the past few years I've gone from dribbling to shooting and recently I managed to shoot right below my pec...sorry ig I didn't have to reply specifically to your post haha, but so far mine range has been increasing is why I did. Though exercise and drinking more water is a big contributor to that
 
I know I'm young (idk how old you are), but over the past few years I've gone from dribbling to shooting and recently I managed to shoot right below my pec...sorry ig I didn't have to reply specifically to your post haha, but so far mine range has been increasing is why I did. Though exercise and drinking more water is a big contributor to that
What is your friends name? Is he on here
 
definitely not what i thought this poll was about...