Poll: Readmit Cigarbabe?

Readmit Cigarbabe?


  • Total voters
    69
  • Poll closed .

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2005
Posts
10,054
Media
0
Likes
82
Points
183
Location
That twinge in your intestines
Yes, no, or indifferent? Please try to keep your asides out of this thread and put them in the "Why was..." thread, if you're able. Edit: This is a public poll. Others will be able to see who voted and what they chose.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
If what I have managed to understand is correct (IE posting of a VERBOTTEN link to a site, which dares to pick an argument with LPSG), dam right CB should be let back in.

I come from an emulation scene in the UK, which focuses around emulation of classic fruit / slot machines, and I have seen many arguments over the years surrounding just a small group of people, whom feel that it's them that should be the center of attention at the expense of FME, and have seen links that dare contain material which FAIRLY and PUBLICALY criticize those very persons and sometimes even a full site, yet they have NEVER gained ANYONE a full and out-right ban for posting a link to the material or site in question.

I feel right now that the entire management team and owners of this site are trying to run a total control over news and such like, in pretty much the same way as the Chinese government do when it concerns critique of the Chinese, in every shape, form, and level.

In short, what I see and what I feel is that just a small MINORATY of members whom seemingly hold the MAJORATY of power here, are throwing their weight about, all because they saw something MINOR they did not like!
 
This poll is rendered worthless by the fact that you've made the names of voters public.

Which, of course, will only put many people off from voting no. But encourage her supporters to fly onto this thread & vote.

Yep, very fair. :rolleyes:

Sorry, I don't waste my time voting in corrupt, worthless polls. If the mods give in to this poll then they will set a very dangerous precedent.

In truth, most here couldn't give a fuck either way. Don't let her LOUD supporters fool you otherwise.
 
How much more fucking subjective and intellectually weak can you get? Fuck off my fucking poll, boy.

Huh? Make me. :mad:

Intellectually weak? Oh I think Gillette already pointed out your blatant hypocrisy.

She's banned. Get over it. No intellectualism required to figure that out.
 
This poll is rendered worthless by the fact that you've made the names of voters public.

Which, of course, will only put many people off from voting no. But encourage her supporters to fly onto this thread & vote.

Yep, very fair. :rolleyes:

Sorry, I don't waste my time voting in corrupt, worthless polls. If the mods give in to this poll then they will set a very dangerous precedent.

In truth, most here couldn't give a fuck either way. Don't let her LOUD supporters fool you otherwise.

Wrong. Those who are not fake motherfuckers will speak and vote their conscious public or private.

Also, the mods have already set a very dangerous precedent - that's the issue. :rolleyes:


*Free CigarBabe!!*
 
Don't let her LOUD supporters fool you otherwise.

.... or let a nasty little gobshite like you stop folks from posting honest feelings about this subject, to which I add that I have no affiliation, over riding interest, or anything else that would be seen / viewed as "Collusion with the enemy" other than the fact I feel it's been totally wrong and bang out of order that this ban has been set for the reasons that are apparent
 
.... or let a nasty little gobshite like you stop folks from posting honest feelings about this subject, to which I add that I have no affiliation, over riding interest, or anything else that would be seen / viewed as "Collusion with the enemy" other than the fact I feel it's been totally wrong and bang out of order that this ban has been set for the reasons that are apparent

Stop folks posting opinions? Are you serious? How many threads are there on this subject? How many opinions, already? Talk sense.

I came on this thread to make a valid point about the poll. I didn't insult anyone. But, of course, I will now get a ton of insults in return. Nothing new there. But Im done with arguing over this woman. If you want to address my points, fine. If you just want to insult me then youre just pissing in the wind because Ive heard it all before. :rolleyes:

For the record; I honestly couldn't give a fuck whether she is here, there or any fucking where. Never have done. Im not scared of having a few "enemies" around. Indeed, Id love her to be back on LPSG just so I could stick those LIES she's continuing to spread & expand upon about me back up the hole they came out of.

Now she's claiming I sent her nasty emails too! Hilarious. :rolleyes:
 
Since you do not give a fuck, although you show no absence of opinion on the subject, why don't you vote, or not, and move on?

Er, because people like you keep addressing me. :rolleyes:

But I appreciate you not insulting me. Its refreshing from her camp.
 
Beware of those who might wish to escalate this thread into a flame war so as to get it closed. I suggest everyone refrain from replying to provocations.
 
Er, because people like you keep addressing me. :rolleyes:

But I appreciate you not insulting me. Its refreshing from her camp.
Honey, I do not know CigarBabe.
I have had no contact with her outside of a few posts where we either agreed or disagreed on a subject. However, I know the difference between right and wrong, and will defend CigarBabe, or anyone else, when the occasion calls for it - and the last two occasions where she has been banned fit.

Sorry to disappoint by being unable to feed your, really unattractive, persecution complex. :smile:
 
Hick, I'm ashamed of myself that it didn't occur to me to start this thread but good on you.

I don't have to be a loud supporter to know enough to understand that she's a wonderful lady who's being badly--and inexplicably--maligned. There is absolutely no excuze for it.

On the other hand, juvenile hysterics and their antics will out themselves eventually. All monsters eventually get tamed, as we've seen.

Thus far, there's been a majority of one who've voted against CB's reinstatement. I can't imagine who that might have been.

P.S. I hope this post makes sense. Apparently, many of mine don't.
 
Last edited: