Pool Party Ptsd

fournineteenfiftynine

Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2004
Posts
1,486
Media
10
Likes
1,941
Points
693
Location
Minneapolis (Minnesota, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Gender
Male
I was at a partially naked pool party last weekend. While there were maybe 50 guys there, about 12 actually were naked. Most of the guys that got naked had big flaccid penises. One very unassuming younger guy had a big erection, too. Kind of flaunting it. I don't know why I just can't enjoy these scenes. But it reminds me of high school gym class where we were forced to be naked with little adult supervision. It was very scary. Plus I have a small flaccid penis (although is ok when hard) and I'm very insecure about that. I just can't enjoy these adult experiences. It just brings all the high school insecurity back. Plus I've seen gay guys make derogatory remarks about guys with small dicks so its not quite unfounded. Just seems to be a part of the gay culture I can't enjoy with it tripping these emotional triggers. :(
 
I’m sorry that your past had such a negative impact on you. Some people have a difficult time dealing with insecurities about their penis and they slow those insecurities to gain an upper hand in controlling their lives. I hope that some day you will have the confidence to just show what you have and not feel anxiety. I will add, though, that it is interesting that about 3/4 of the guys did not get naked, so I hope that you didn’t feel too isolated. In my job of counseling, I have talked with multiple guys who deal with your anxiety and agree with you in calling it PTSD. I wish you well!
 
I’m sorry that your past had such a negative impact on you. Some people have a difficult time dealing with insecurities about their penis and they slow those insecurities to gain an upper hand in controlling their lives. I hope that some day you will have the confidence to just show what you have and not feel anxiety. I will add, though, that it is interesting that about 3/4 of the guys did not get naked, so I hope that you didn’t feel too isolated. In my job of counseling, I have talked with multiple guys who deal with your anxiety and agree with you in calling it PTSD. I wish you well!
thank you so much
 
  • Like
Reactions: ohiorod
As someone who was very active in the gay pool party when I was younger, it's very cliquey. Yeah, there's always going to be snarky or downright rude people, but you'll usually find a cool group of people at any pool party. Guys are either there just hang out and have a good time or they're there to have sex, so you running into genuinely mean people is pretty slim
 
I was at a partially naked pool party last weekend. While there were maybe 50 guys there, about 12 actually were naked. Most of the guys that got naked had big flaccid penises. One very unassuming younger guy had a big erection, too. Kind of flaunting it. I don't know why I just can't enjoy these scenes. But it reminds me of high school gym class where we were forced to be naked with little adult supervision. It was very scary. Plus I have a small flaccid penis (although is ok when hard) and I'm very insecure about that. I just can't enjoy these adult experiences. It just brings all the high school insecurity back. Plus I've seen gay guys make derogatory remarks about guys with small dicks so its not quite unfounded. Just seems to be a part of the gay culture I can't enjoy with it tripping these emotional triggers. :(

Maybe you could just focus on enjoying looking at the huge cocks?
 
I was at a partially naked pool party last weekend. While there were maybe 50 guys there, about 12 actually were naked. Most of the guys that got naked had big flaccid penises. One very unassuming younger guy had a big erection, too. Kind of flaunting it. I don't know why I just can't enjoy these scenes. But it reminds me of high school gym class where we were forced to be naked with little adult supervision. It was very scary. Plus I have a small flaccid penis (although is ok when hard) and I'm very insecure about that. I just can't enjoy these adult experiences. It just brings all the high school insecurity back. Plus I've seen gay guys make derogatory remarks about guys with small dicks so its not quite unfounded. Just seems to be a part of the gay culture I can't enjoy with it tripping these emotional triggers. :(
You don’t look that small in your profile pics. You will always find guys bigger but way many smaller like me
 
I've gone to lots of parties where the clothes came off. For a number of years I used to go to a naked pool party every Sunday afternoon during the summer. Mostly straight (60%-40% guy-girl ratio), though there was always a pretty good number of gays. It was an unwritten rule, but generally observed, that "lookyloos" weren't allowed (except girls could just strip down to their undies if they chose). I sometimes went stag but usually went with a girl.

I'm hung like a chipmunk. Especially when soft, where it's mostly just the head poking out from my pubic hair. Luckily I've got a good build, so stripping down's not that scary.

Plus I've seen gay guys make derogatory remarks about guys with small dicks so its not quite unfounded. Just seems to be a part of the gay culture. . .

I never got teased or anything, but am pretty sure my shortcomings provoked a few silent chuckles. Luckily, I'm also an exhibitionist and get off having others see how small I am, especially with women present.

As I said, I've never gotten teased that much, but, as you mentioned, that may be a part of gay culture. I suppose it's in the form of "camp"?
 
I've been skinny dipping with a few different women. That's easy because of our comfort level with each other. I would have a hard time being naked because I am not a shower. I can see where it would be intimidating. I'm in good shape so I will take my shirt off in a minute. But, personality is what gets you over the top.