Popping boners during a date

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Has anyone else here ever had an awkward moment where they uncontrollably got hard during a date with someone they took out, man or woman, and what happened?

I went to pick up this really hot Latina for a date we had planned, showed up to her place and called her up to let her know I was outside. She came out the door and when I saw her I got instantly hard and it wouldn't go away, I kind of panicked so I adjusted myself as quick as possible before she got into my car but I'm pretty sure she noticed it because she was staring at it. I didn't mention it or say anything and acted as if it didn't happen. We went mini golfing and when she wanted me to show her out to "putt" properly, meaning I stand behind her and guide her through the motions. Naturally, I got another erection again but I'm pretty sure she did that on purpose because she was subtly staring at it. We ended up sitting down on one of the benches chatting, there was a group of people on the next course so we waited until they were done. The rest of the date went fine but I really wasn't all that worried since I've known this woman for almost 2 months now, she had a boyfriend at the time when I first met her.

stretch8888

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Its happened a few times over the years, never amounted to much except for one time last halloween.

Was more of a group date, this woman i knew through an ex and some mutual friends had asked me out to a haunted house, she's a gorgeous blonde country girl big tits nice ass, didn't really expect things to go anywhere as she was 20 and almost 10yrs younger than me and there had never really been anything between us previously, we end up in the haunted house and shes clinging to to me, i started getting hard but being dark in there i wasn't too concerned and just adjusted my pants, we continued on and our friends in front started to rush through, she attempted to follow them but something jumped out scaring her and she spun around not expecting me to be that close and ran right into me resulting in her hand pressing right on my hard cock, it was very a obvious feel but we quickly turned around and continued as if it hadn't happened. Bunch of us grabbed food and drinks at the pub and played some pool afterwards, she asked if i could drive her home and when we got to her place she says i should come in for a bit, before i could respond she comes straight out and tells me she felt my cock at the haunted house and shes been turned on and thinking about it all night. I just wish it would play out like that more often.

Hockeytiger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
In general, in appropriate situations (like a date), I've found women find it flattering and even arousing. But it can serve a more important purpose in that if you don't make a move, even though you have an erection, it can give her confidence she's not dating a man who is a slave to his penis. We just hope at the end of a date that we didn't come across as an asshole or a dork. She hopes she makes it home alive and not sexually assaulted.

I strongly suspect she enjoyed it, especially in that she encouraged further close contact between the two of you. You are a man. Inconvenient erections happen, and have been happening since puberty and will continue to happen. Don't let it bother you much. I don't think you need to do anything different than you normally do when an inconvenient erection happens.

Beedie Tijii

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's pretty normal for me to get an instant chubby when I kiss a woman for the first time, and that would usually be in a date scenario. Getting a hardon as soon as a woman literally opens the door is a bit oddballish, but if you can draw attention away from it, it's still nothing to worry about.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Has anyone else here ever had an awkward moment where they uncontrollably got hard during a date with someone they took out, man or woman, and what happened?

I went to pick up this really hot Latina for a date we had planned, showed up to her place and called her up to let her know I was outside. She came out the door and when I saw her I got instantly hard and it wouldn't go away, I kind of panicked so I adjusted myself as quick as possible before she got into my car but I'm pretty sure she noticed it because she was staring at it. I didn't mention it or say anything and acted as if it didn't happen. We went mini golfing and when she wanted me to show her out to "putt" properly, meaning I stand behind her and guide her through the motions. Naturally, I got another erection again but I'm pretty sure she did that on purpose because she was subtly staring at it. We ended up sitting down on one of the benches chatting, there was a group of people on the next course so we waited until they were done. The rest of the date went fine but I really wasn't all that worried since I've known this woman for almost 2 months now, she had a boyfriend at the time when I first met her.

This is like every dating story in a long string of dating stories that you've ever posted here. Considering that these women almost never go to bed with you, have you considered that your ability to tell what women are looking at might be seriously flawed?

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just about every time I'm getting to know a woman, asking her out for the first time, etc., I tend to get aroused, more so if she's showing interest in me as well! I've gotten rock hard with every first kiss (more than a peck on the lips) with every woman I've ever been with, and to this day french kissing is almost always a sure way to give me an erection.

In before-we-ever-had-sex scenarios, I would try not to be too obvious if I got hard, especially if we were in a public setting. If we were in private and making out, I felt absolutely no need to hide my state of arousal, but didn't flaunt it by pointing it out! Trust me, when slow dancing close with a woman, or in an embrace, she is certainly 'aware' of what is going on between your legs.;)

With women that I am already sexually involved with, I get hard all the time, and in private I don't hide anything at all.
Best of all, it leads to sex more often than not! :D

N68

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can sorta' relate on the adverse. But first, just have to say @sangheili90, you've gotta' face it, you're a hung dude.

Not to sound funny or flippant, but on a first date you may want to consider a looser wrapping before she sees the present if you know what I'm saying.

My incident= As much shit as I talk, I'm really not that much of a horn dog.

I was with some friends, minding my own business. A friend in the group pointed out this guy was putting on the moves and I wasn't noticing until it came to my attention.

And FUCK!!! he was hot. Seriously, the chemistry was there. And it was cool, UNTIL.

Until, I saw his unit, and I was gob smacked.

Like in your situation, I tried not to look, but when you see a big one, it stands out.

And I'm really not some perv just gazing at a guy's crotch. Still because he was free balling with that thing, no matter what angle he sat or moved, it became his calling card.

Moral of the story for me, Dudes if you know you're packing, prepare for the pending boner on the fist date. It can be the undisclosed conversation of the evening.

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would think a date would the exact time you would want to get a boner . . . Now if it was a job interview, that might be a problem--unless the interviewer is hornier than you are . . .

Well, it's a bit different because I'm in the presence of someone who is clearly interested in me, which means the potential for sex somewhere down the road is a reality. This has happened before, but when I get a confirmation for a date I'd start getting hard. This happened to me with a girl I was dating in the spring, the one I lost my virginity to.

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If your testo levels are normal / above normal it's normal to get a boner if you're flirting with a hot girl.

I'll start getting blood flow down there when I'm talking to a girl that is very into me, but I don't achieve a full erection from that alone.

hardboy_fll

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Not a date, but when I was about 25 or 26 at my first naturist (nudist) gathering in Pennsylvania a woman stopped me on the way out of the dining hall to ask a question about the dance later that evening. She wasn't really attractive, but she kept glancing down at my crotch and even though I was not really into her I started to chub up. No belt to tuck it under since we were both nude. I'm not donkey dong but I hang pretty thick, I'm a shower and I guess it draws some attention.

At the time I had no idea women could be fuckin freaks so there was a lot going on in my mind and I was kind of panicking at the possibilities. I chatted with her for almost a minute but I could feel things were going north quicker and quicker so I excused myself and raced around to the back of the building where I knew there were bathrooms and a shower so I could get things under control before I started pole vaulting around the campground.

So yeah, women like it hot, too.