Post your pets

Heart thieving material right here...

Stole it right out my rib cage. ❤️
She wasn't a fan of the reindeer antlers. The look on her face cracks me up every time :joy::joy::joy::joy:

FB_IMG_1632867672990.jpg
 
@bwhip1011

:heart::emoji_crying_cat_face::heart:

11 years of happy shows in Cassie's lil kitteh face. The local feral rescue will be getting some from from Cassie and her Pops.

Thank you for sharing ya kitteh with us.

I haven't been in the thread for a bit. Hope the tag bump only brings back good memories.

Love this! Very sweet of you. I miss Cassie very much!
 
Well she made it almost 20 years, but not quite. Cassie died quietly in her sleep last night and lied in state in my main bathroom until I had to take her to the funeral home today. I shall have her ashes back tomorrow. :sob:

View attachment 24376541 View attachment 24376581

Wrapped in her favorite TWA blanked shortly before she passed.
View attachment 24376591

CASSIE​

March 1, 2001 - November 1, 2020

You can donate to any animal cause that you like, but if you're poor like me then just have a few shots in her honor. She lived a long life and for the 11 years that she was with me it was a damn good one! ;)
​

It's been just over a year since my Cassie passed away so a couple of months ago I went to the shelter and adopted Bif. He's also a tuxedo, but about twice the size of Cassie. He's eight years old and is fitting perfectly into my household. :)

20211117_113906.jpg
 
Sorry for thread reviving, but this seems relevant

My new house with Bob & Ari

AgFLN9X.jpeg
 
wondering
if our pets are encouraging us,to be more active in rtc etc haha
mebeee not
meh,too lazy to go into my profile and dig out my red setter,ericthered huh