Post your pets

There's a wonderful thread for the ladies in Women's Issues for sharing photos and stories about their pets. I searched for one for men (or everyone) but struck out.

So here it is, post your pets!
You: male, female, trans, whatever.
Your pets: Dogs, cats, porcupines, horses, bandersnatchi, whatever!

Here are mine, enjoying a sunny afternoon recently.
What better way to begin a pet thread at a large penis site than with wiener dogs!

Attachments

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Bob trying to fuck with the tree

AnxtNmL.jpg

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Sad that I know the name, but love it. Don't know why

aww. he was one of my favorite characters on the show! he was hilarious and actually ultimately very loyal and strong -- like a bulldog.

this is how i came to name her ari gold. she was the neighbor's cat, and one day the neighbor moved away. 2 or 3 months later little ari came charging in as i was coming back from taking trash out. she had survived on the streets TWO OR THREE whole months. she's a fighter! plus, was watching a lot of entourage back then

of course now she is chubby and happy and very pampered

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
aww. he was one of my favorite characters on the show! he was hilarious and actually ultimately very loyal and strong -- like a bulldog.

this is how i came to name her ari gold. she was the neighbor's cat, and one day the neighbor moved away. 2 or 3 months later little ari came charging in as i was coming back from taking trash out. she had survived on the streets TWO OR THREE whole months. she's a fighter! plus, was watching a lot of entourage back then

of course now she is chubby and happy and very pampered

I watched every fucking episode of that show and I think it's trash. I'm trash. But I love that name

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
View attachment 1339026

A lazy day with my Titties :heart:

I just want to name a future cat Titties so I can imagine myself running through the apartment chasing the cat for the monthly flea treatment (HOW DO THEY ALWAYS KNOW) and yelling TITTIES! TITTIES!! at the top of my lungs