Post your pumping pics

I'm curious... does this actually make your dick bigger or is it just while you use it? I mean, if you never picked the pump up again would you be any bigger than when you started?

DarkEngine

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm curious... does this actually make your dick bigger or is it just while you use it? I mean, if you never picked the pump up again would you be any bigger than when you started?
Supposedly you're suppose to keep some of the gains once the air is released.
So far my dick goes all the way back down to its normal size, though.

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

You get a temporary size boost from pumping. The longer you pump during a session, the bigger you get (to a point, there is only so far a person can go), but you do lose some hardness while being pumped. at least I do.

with consistent use of a pump, you can get permanent size increase. it's a very slow process and most people aren't willing to put in the time and effort to see the gains, but it helps if you actually enjoy pumping. many people find it uncomfortable.

Reactions: tripod and BaddJack

BaddJack

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You get a temporary size boost from pumping. The longer you pump during a session, the bigger you get (to a point, there is only so far a person can go), but you do lose some hardness while being pumped. at least I do.

with consistent use of a pump, you can get permanent size increase. it's a very slow process and most people aren't willing to put in the time and effort to see the gains, but it helps if you actually enjoy pumping. many people find it uncomfortable.

My girth went from 5.5 to 7.0 mid after a few years of pumping.

I got too thick for my wife, now I'm abstaining from pumping, hoping to shrink.

After one month of abstinence, my girth has not reduced noticeably, however with the cold weather my flaccid disappears into my foreskin, which is a pain in the ass urinating, have to sit down.

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
here is my latest in tube shot, 12.0 x 2.5 diam tube

I get the glans tip to 9.25", the foreskin to over 10.0", stuffed to 6.5" mark

494134-1473177802-8e1ee479aae90e15412c99291230ed89.jpg
Incredibly hot foreskin.

Reactions: BaddJack