Post your pumping pics

Preppyguy81

Sexy Member
Media
European district (Brussels Capital, Belgium)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How big you think I could get?

Well, I did some calculation: ln in pump I reach at about 10% above my highest ever measured erect length. The number of expansion in girth is similar. And I don't do real high pressure pumping since that harms erection quality.

Same ratio would give you 9.90" in length and 8.25" in-tube measurements. But BE WARNED: The high of seeing your dick at that state is addicting. So is the amazing flaccid hang you enjoy for hours afterwards. It's been a good 13 years of pumping for me. I will never leave it.

MikeAlpha9x7.5

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, I did some calculation: ln in pump I reach at about 10% above my highest ever measured erect length. The number of expansion in girth is similar. And I don't do real high pressure pumping since that harms erection quality.

Same ratio would give you 9.90" in length and 8.25" in-tube measurements. But BE WARNED: The high of seeing your dick at that state is addicting. So is the amazing flaccid hang you enjoy for hours afterwards. It's been a good 13 years of pumping for me. I will never leave it.
Am I even going to fit in the pump?

jayNYC8

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Reactions: TheTempleOfEros

TheTempleOfEros

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Like a lot of guys, I find it helps to occasionally move the tube while pumping (such as back and forth, towards and away from the body, rotary stretches as in this gif, etc.), but that may not be obvious to everyone so I wanted to mention it.

Do others do this kind of thing, to help keep blood flowing to all parts of the cock, help pull more of the inner cock into the tube, or just because it feels amazing?

View media item 2714631

palmer

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Like a lot of guys, I find it helps to occasionally move the tube while pumping (such as back and forth, towards and away from the body, rotary stretches as in this gif, etc.), but that may not be obvious to everyone so I wanted to mention it.

Do others do this kind of thing, to help keep blood flowing to all parts of the cock, help pull more of the inner cock into the tube, or just because it feels amazing?

View media item 2714631
I will do pulls towards the end of of pump session and will my pump as a sleeve to help get hard when I depressuer then add pressure. Feels amazing.

pigsty

1st Like
Media
Hi guys,
I'm looking for a buddy for camming.
Send me a message if you would like to pump together next weekend (12/13 Oct).
I shall be available Saturday afternoon and hope for long sessions with full tubes.
I'm on CET. We can have some fun.
See you soon,
pigsty