Potential Problem - sex with Virgin?

HungSwole59: Hey everyone its my 2nd post here and I have a potential problem.
I am going to have sex with this girl who im almost certain is a virgin, shes 5'4'' so probably tiny.
She is really really cute and sweet and I don't want to scare her or worse - hurt her.
I'm 7 x 6-6.5 (I don't know exactly but I can't get a paper towel roll past my head).
I think its going to be a problem.
Any suggestions? Major Lube?

Any comments are welcome!

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey, Hungone:

I think your key question here should be whether or not she is a virgin. The fact that she is 5'4" wouldn't necessary make her 'tiny' there. The vagina is much like a penis --the size of the person has very little relationship to the genital size.

If she hasn't had intercourse before, of course, you should have even more foreplay than usual and plenty of lube. Just go slow and let her keep you informed how "things" are going and when she wants more of your cock. A lot is to be said for 'nature taking its course' if you are considerate and want her to be pleased, even more than yourself.

Let us know if you would like some recommended foreplay actions and I'm sure there will be plenty of suggestions from the group.

Good luck and have fun, HungSwole59.

Luke :)

B_Black11

Just Browsing
Media
Swole,

Alot of people on here recommend going very slowly and having lots of foreplay before hand. Lube is ALWAYS a good thing.

Good Luck!

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Actually 5'4 1/4" is average for a woman. Just over 5'8 1/2" is average for a man.

I suggest lots of foreplay, basically.

Mugen: *Well, at least I'm above average in height...*

Lube is always a good idea, and I'm not sure if any woman can conceive (imagine) having "too much" foreplay...

HungSwole59: wow Thank you for support guys
I guess my biggest fear is hurting her so that she is scared of sex (with me or anyone else) she is a really cute and sweet girl and I couldn't think of tramatizing her.
At the same time I want a very satisfying experience for both of us.
Taking it slow is my best bet i suppose
I just need to make sure shes ready to go, otherwise we could have problems

bmf: something else to consider is maybee using fingers and smaller toys first. kinda like opening it up in stages rather than all at once.

good luck

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by bmf@Aug 7 2004, 01:04 PM
something else to consider is maybee using fingers and smaller toys first. kinda like opening it up in stages rather than all at once.

good luck
Great suggestions, bmf! You're the man!

Luke ;)