Pre-cum issues

Beppe82

Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Posts
198
Media
0
Likes
1,262
Points
598
Location
Nottinghamshire (England)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Gender
Male
hey all :smile:


Over the past few years I have had a problem with excessive amouts of pre ejaculatery fluid, to the point where it is a posing a problem for me.

This obviously only happens when I am 'turned on' which is well and good but sometimes this can be anytime during the day and usually out of my control. The amounts involved are excessive which means my underwear can actually become very damp and sometimes leak through to my trousers etc. I usually find myself needing to clean it up on numerous occassions, if for some reason this is not possible (out shopping etc) it becomes very white and frothy.

Does anybody else have these kinds of issues? and what have you done to help the problem?

thanks for any feedback, much appriciated :smile:
 
I precum alot too. Have an extra pair of underwear in your bag. Go to toilet and change if nessasary.
 
Honestly, I wish I had your problem. As Utopia advise, perhaps an extra pair of undies or try some of those thin female sanitary pads.
 
I, as lvprcm, would love to have your "problem" because I don't precum at all, yet it turns me on more than anything! I've often heard that there are some male "leak guard" type things that you can use to shield your underwear/pants from being leaked through. I'm not certain if these are made for precum issues or for issues of incontinence?
 
I do precum alot too... But it doesn't happen to me unless there is a reason for it to happen. It is strange that this is just happening to you... Have you talked to a doctor? Or a urologist? This doesn't seem "normal", and maybe there is something going on that needs medical treatment. I like the fact that I make a lot of precum, but if I had issues when I was out in public like this, I would definitely be concerned. And, I can't speak for other guys, but I've never had my pre get white and foamy either... It maybe nothing, but it can't hurt to get to a medical professional. Just to be on the safe side- this is an issue with your dick after all bro!

Good luck "Beppe"...
 
Ok.... first of all pre come does get white and frothy , your probably uncut and your foreskin is actualy doing that .
Second, lots of pre come is a good thing , tons of guys gay and straight would love this , this happens to me too ! I just point my dick down in my breifs and that's it .
 
I know this is going to sound obvious, but only thing I found that works the best is gettin' off as much as possible. I used to be embarrassed when I was in high school but when I got to college all that changed. Like Ultraposh said, gay guys really love it. Doesn't sound like you'll be visiting a glory hole any time soon but if the g-friend isn't there, try rubbin' one out. Or see the Doc.
 
I vote for the "rubbing one out" option. It does work and it is safe sex when it has to be employed.
 
I precum a ton. I have experienced the wet briefs situation, wet spot on pants, trails on sheets and 'stringing' when nude too. I suggest just having lots of sex and be aware of whats going on down there so you don't embarass yourself unaware you are precumming.
 
I do have the same issue. I don't think there's much that you can do to change that but do know that there are guys out there who are totally into precum. In regards to precum that gets white and frothy, that's normal if your dick is rubbing it against your underwear.
 
Thanks for all the replies so far guys, makes me feel better that im not the only one with this 'ailment' and I use that term very loosley :biggrin1:


first of all pre come does get white and frothy , your probably uncut and your foreskin is actualy doing that .

yes I am uncut ultraposh :smile:
 
Beppe: the leaking "problem" isn't common but it's far from abnormal. I have exactly the same problem: when I get even slightly turned on, something clenches down there and I start to leak pre-cum. If it's just a passing thing, the drop is the size of a small pearl and nobody knows. If its continuous visual stimulation, like looking at a good looking woman on a bus or a plane, I will leak enough to make a wet spot the size of a walnut, with lots more "slick" down my pants that doesn't show.

For me, the problem is, once my cockhead gets wet, it feels great and now I got a wet spot AND I'm sporting wood.

What can you do about it? Not much. Your body is made like that, don't fix what isn't broken. Besides, this isn't something that's gotten much medical attention, and chances are that taking a pill to "dry it out" is going to affect semen production, saliva, mucus etc...it's just not worth going down that route.

When I get in a situation where I know I'm going to show a spot and can't (I can feel how wet it's gonna be down there by how much tingle I get and the feeling of the pearl sliding down my urethera) I find a private spot, put my hand down my pants, milk my tool, work it to the tip, and just eat the evidence. I don't mess with second sets of underware, or tissues. Just too complicated.

On a funny note, I work constuction and was having a major sex fantisy on a job site. My hands were filty and I didn't want to get a bunch of grit on my cock, so I just let him drool. I wasn't wearing boxers that day and I must have had a big spot. A buddy of mine saw it and teased me about getting my dipers changed. I just told him "it's not urine." The look on his face was perfect so I dropped the other brick and said "You know... young, dumb and blah blah blah...." I shrugged and went back to work. Whenever we passed for the rest of the day, I'd get elevator eyes from him. What a hoot.
 
Ditto. I wish I had such a problem. There's nothing better than the taste of my precum. You've got allyou could ever want, Beepe. Mark me down as envious.

Ever consider making a vid of your precumming ways?

P.S. How about just stuffing a klennex in your shorts when you're worried about the monster starting to drool? Occurs to me it wouldn't work with boxers. But with jockeys? That'd work fine. Surely easier than changing.
 
I agree that this is just normal for you and if it's not broke don't fix it. I don't eat my own pre-cum or cum so can't recommend that unless you're willing to go that route. Actually sounds pretty self-sufficient. They make those light-days liners for women, might be worth a try if you have any way of anticipating a need. Again, we are men, we have cocks and need to ejaculate. Celebrate that, don't inhibit it or diminish your masculinity! I love being a man, copious pre-cum and all!
 
hey all :smile:


Over the past few years I have had a problem with excessive amouts of pre ejaculatery fluid, to the point where it is a posing a problem for me.

This obviously only happens when I am 'turned on' which is well and good but sometimes this can be anytime during the day and usually out of my control. The amounts involved are excessive which means my underwear can actually become very damp and sometimes leak through to my trousers etc. I usually find myself needing to clean it up on numerous occassions, if for some reason this is not possible (out shopping etc) it becomes very white and frothy.

Does anybody else have these kinds of issues? and what have you done to help the problem?

thanks for any feedback, much appriciated :smile:
Any photographic evidence mate?