pre cum

UncutStudent: I'm 22 yrs old and I've noticed that the older I get the more I pre cum. I'll be at home and I'll watch some porn and before i take my boxer briefs off there is a big wet spot. The fact that I precum more, turns me on more.
 
woody: :D Roystoys is really enjoying this precum topic... hehe so am ! ;D
 
14x8thck: 8) I have never had one drop of pre cum. In talking to friends who do leak a bit they told me that they use pre to masterbate. Since my first time I started using Vaseline & graduated to other lubes.
Although I have no pre I have a min blast that in no way has anything to do with my orgasms. I always wondered what the mini blast was for maybe it is natural lube. :eek:
 
[quote author=14x8thck link=board=relationships;num=1075065091;start=40#43 date=02/23/04 at 09:37:40] 8)
Although I have no pre I have a min blast that in no way has anything to do with my orgasms. I always wondered what the mini blast was for maybe it is natural lube. :eek:[/quote]
Is the consistency of this "mini blast" thin, similar to precum, or thicker, similar to ejaculate, 14x8thick? (damn, it's fun to type your name -- brings to mind all kinds of images! !). I have had what could be called a mini blast, much thicker than precum, more like a gob of the climax juice.

Luke ::)
 
14x8thck: The constincy is that of ejaculate but just comes out. There is no force at all no orgasm loss of cum. Until reading the posts I knew that my not having any pre was different and not the norm. But I like things the way they are.
 
Raven: I don't know if it is related to/or is an age thing. I am in my 50s and pre-cum erect or flaccid. I pre-cum when there is no real excitement. I gather that I just have a healthy glan which produces more than enough. I have no complaints.
 
[quote author=14x8thck link=board=relationships;num=1075065091;start=40#45 date=02/23/04 at 15:50:48] The constincy is that of ejaculate but just comes out. There is no force at all no orgasm loss of cum. [/quote]
Your "mini blast" seems identical to what i sometimes produce, Mr. 14 inch. This has happened if I've skipped a day or more climaxing and am really excited and postponing shooting. :-*
 
drambone: In one of the few episodes in which i had sex with a guy, his incredibly beautiful 10 inch cock produced an obscene amount of precum from the moment his uncut cock achieved an erection. It just kept pouring out. I had never *heard* of such a display. It was wild and provided more than enough lube for me to get him off.
 
Drambone that is quite an image you describe. If you were only going to have a few male encounters that sounds like an amazing one! Maybe it's because I am cut and don't produce much precum, but I find the notion of what you and some others have described very erotic and amazing. I would love to know what that felt like to just juice and juice when aroused. Thanks for sharing that one.
 
drambone: I'm cut and produce a small amout of precum and I tell you witnessing his nonstop outpouring was one of the hottest times ever for me sexually. We both really got off on it. I still wank thinking about that experience...
 
These last few posts have reminded me of a video a fellow icuii shower sent me a while back. It's a close up video of his cock pouring precum. I never knew one could possibly do what his does. It's a constant slow pouring of pre, that, after filling the dick slit, runs across and down the head, dripping off the corona and onto his dick shaft, running down to his pubes. This continued for the length of the video, which runs about 90 seconds. I wonder if he's the only guy in the world who continually pours out this much pre. I've never seen it before, nor have I heard of such a thing. Have any of you?

Luke ???
 
RoysToy:

Yes! My ex used to generate precum like that. It would just flow out of his cock, run down his PA, almost form a stream, and actually leave puddles on the bed when we were fooling around. This would go on for quite sme time, perhaps five minutes or so, before subsiding. Yet, he still could cum normally afterward. For the record, he had a rather small penis, although very large balls. But, medically, I don't think the size of the balls should have anything to do with the fluid production.
 
  • Like
Reactions: thebubblegum112233
HungJordan: Nope it doesn't. Somewhere else on this thread it is mentioned that the cowpers gland make precum, not the testicles.
 
[quote author=ericbear link=board=relationships;num=1075065091;start=40#52 date=03/18/04 at 20:41:00]RoysToy:

Yes!  My ex used to generate precum like that.  It would just flow out of his cock, run down his PA, almost form a stream, and actually leave puddles on the bed when we were fooling around.  This would go on for quite sme time, perhaps five minutes or so, before subsiding.  Yet, he still could cum normally afterward.  For the record, he had a rather small penis, although very large balls.  But, medically, I don't think the size of the balls should have anything to do with the fluid production.[/quote]
ericbear: Your ex was obviously extremely turned on with you and pouring his precum was a flattering way of showing you. Your mentioning his having a small dick reminds me of a dude I used to see now and then, who was also small, but seemed to have no end to his pre production. His underwear and pants would get soaked as though he had pissed in them. Did you lick and 'take' your ex's pre in your mouth and savor its taste?

Luke ???
 
Nice sized cock, tho not nearly some of the other guys dimensions, but do have really big balls. Big balls don't necessarily produce lots of pre-cum, since I NEVER GET MORE THAN A TINY LITTLE BIT of it, and that's when I am so excited that I think I'm going to explode. I envy the heavy "juicers". :D
 
I have always liked to think that having big balls has something to do with the amount of ejaculate I have or precum (I have quite alot). Precum cums from the cowpers gland a most ejaculate from the prostate.
 
tripod2004: Wow. I am glad my partner started this topic. He produces an extraordinary amount of it when we're foolin around in bed and use it to wipe over each other. It appears he's not alone and some of you guys are lucky too
 
jazzz14: I envey you guys also that pre cum a large quanity. I do have some but can take an hours before it shows up. But the question, I recently chatted with 2 guys, early 50's, that never really had pre cum - now they drip like crazy !!! What's that all about ? Why would the cowper's galnd produce more? Any one have an idea? :-/
 
[quote author=jazzz14 link=board=relationships;num=1075065091;start=40#58 date=04/05/04 at 07:27:14] . . .  But the question, I recently chatted with 2 guys, early 50's, that never really had pre cum - now they drip like crazy !!!  What's that all about ?  Why would the cowper's galnd produce more?  Any one have an idea?   :-/[/quote]
My only answer would be that (perhaps) their bodies used to be more dehydrated than they are now. The more fluids taken in, the more pre as well as ejaculate is produced. If their levels of arousal don't show an increase, this is the only reason I'm able to come up with.

Help us out here, jonb, javier, benderten ???

Luke