Preparing to bottom

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by mattbuddy, Sep 23, 2008.

1. mattbuddy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    So I am going to try to be a bottom soon and I really want to make sure that everything is ready and I wont have to worry about anything... has anyone tried this item before or does anyone suggest anything to prepare for it?

COLT shower shot - Anal sex toys - Anal Douche and Enema

2. hyphap

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have not used that, but Colt makes another product called the "Anal Trainer Kit" that is amazing--butt plugs in three increasing sizes, to get yourself prepared. Also, invest in a decent lube--I personally enjoy Liquid Silk. Step away from anything you could find in a grocery store and avoid warming lubes like the PLAGUE. They are pure evil. Make sure to always use a condom properly, and don't rush into it. Bottoming is not the most natural thing, and you can not expect him to just pound away on the first try. Work up over several sessions and your ass will thank you!

3. D_Pattycake Cockpastry

D_Pattycake Cockpastry Account Disabled

What is the best and most effective way to use Colt's "Anal Trainer Kit"? Any tips and suggestions would be most appreciated!!! Thank you!

4. mattbuddy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Awesome thank you

5. Mem

Mem
    Gold Member

Just buy a Fleet enema and refill it with water until you are clean. Open yourself up with your fingers between cleanings.

6. mattbuddy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    lol I have never done this before but of course I get the general meaning of it all, but it's still a little confusing. I bet I will get it though. I just don't know which one to get.

7. Mem

Mem
    Gold Member

Get lube too. Walmart makes a good cheap one. Their version of KY.

Come to Florida and I'll teach you how to bottom. :biggrin1:

8. exwhyzee

Gold Member

Wait, are you a didactic teacher, or an experiential teacher??? :rolleyes:

9. exwhyzee

Gold Member

Wow mattbuddy, I didnt notice your pics. Somewhere there is a lucky top out there. :cool:

10. Mem

Mem
    Gold Member

He should not let that dick go to waste. He should top and find a lucky bottom.

11. exwhyzee

Gold Member

Agreed.

*Ex struggles to not raise his hand*

12. mattbuddy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    haha I mostly do top, but the guy I am with was always a top before he met me so we're switching it up. I'm really curious about bottoming too.

13. hyphap

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Here's how I use it, which is working pretty well for me. If anyone else uses it in different ways, I'd love to get more ideas!

First off, I firmly believe that quality lube is completely worth the investment. Avoid knockoff stuff, and even KY and Astroglide are not so great--they tend to get sticky instead of staying slippery. Good lube is not cheap (I paid $19.95 for 250 ml/8.45 oz of Liquid Silk) but it is SO worth it. I tend to prefer water-based lubes, but there are those who love silicone-based as well. The other thing about nice ones is you get them at sex shops, where the staff are often very friendly and helpful--at the very least compared to those at the supermarket or Wal-Mart--and you can sometimes even try different brands to see what is nicest for you.

As for how to use the kit: for easier cleanup, I suggest always putting a condom on the toy before using it. That way, you just slip off the condom and give it a quick rinse, instead of having to clean the whole thing. Also, you can share the toy with a partner without worrying about spreading anything.

Start with the smallest plug. Get into a comfortable, open position (I suggest lying on your back with your legs in the air). Get the plug nice and lubed, and slowly start to slip it in. Take as much time as you need. Try jacking off with it in--it'll probably feel really good. Once you get used to that, you can try the middle one, and eventually the largest (I haven't done that yet). Since they are tapered, you can get as much in as is comfortable. They are also designed such that when they are all the way in, they won't pop out.

Once you have it in, fun things to do include trying different positions (including sitting on it), jacking off with it in (your asshole spasming around it as you come feels amazing), and moving it in and out to fuck yourself with it. All feel great.

The most important thing to remember is patience--don't rush yourself, or expect that after a week you'll be able to take any cock for as long as you want. Rushing can get you hurt. But if you slowly work towards it, it feels SO good.

And send me reports on how it goes, maybe even pictures...

14. Meniscus

Gold Member

Here's a web site with tons of advice about anal sex:
    AdviceGeek: Smart Gay Sex Advice for Men

These articles deal with how to make yourself as clean as possible before bottoming, however, I don't completely agree with the author's recommendation to use enemas (see below).
    How can I make sure I won't get messy during anal sex? (AdviceGeek)
    What are the different approaches to avoiding anal mess? (AdviceGeek)
    How can I avoid anal mess even when I use an enema? (AdviceGeek)

Use douches/enemas sparingly. For one thing, they have been shown to increase HIV transmission and suseptibility. For another, they can irritate the rectum/colon and, with overuse, they can cause long-term problems with bowel habits. Don't let anyone tell you that it's good hygiene. That's nonsense. Nature never intended the rectum to be regularly flushed with water (let alone salt water, mineral oil, coffee, non-alcoholic beer, and all the other crazy things people have used). Use one only if you need to; if your rectum is free of fecal matter, it's not necessary to douche. All you'll be doing is rinsing out any mucus that coats the lining of the rectum; that mucus is the rectum's natural lube and protects it somewhat from injury and irritation, so there's no point in washing it away if you don't need to.

If you do need to douche, just rinse out the rectum (see the picture linked below). Avoid getting water in the sigmoid colon (or beyond). This isn't too hard to do because there's an "inner sphincter" (for lack of a more accurate term) between the rectum and the sigmoid colon which is normally closed unless you are having a bowel movement. If you stimulate the sigmoid colon...well, read on.

http://www.pennhealth.com/ency/images/ency/fullsize/19220.jpg

Stand in the tub and insert the nozzle into your rectum...relax your sphincter and try to leave it open a little--don't clamp down on the nozzle. Then gently squeeze the bulb of the douche bottle (or turn on the water if you're using the kind with a hose attachment--low flow) and just flush out the rectum.

The directions that come with the enema kit will probably tell you to lie down, fill yourself up, and hold the water in for a few minutes before sitting on the toilet and letting everything come out. Don't do that. Those directions are for the treatment of constipation. If you're not constipated, you'll just give yourself diarrhea and you'll be pooping for hours.

Keep in mind that if you're eating regularly, your colon is always filled with feces. It's supposed to be. (Although some branches of alternative medicine advocate cleaning the colon, this is not what nature intended.) And the colon is constantly pushing that feces forward. When it gets to the sigmoid colon, which is muscular, the feces gets pushed into the rectum, and you feel the need to have a bowel movement. Unfortunately, this sometimes happens during the act of anal sex, in spite of any advance prepartions you take clean yourself out. (In fact, I have a theory that anal stimulation may in fact cause the colon to spasm, resulting in an inopportune bowel movement.)

To minimize this possibility, and avoid certain foods for a couple of days before having anal sex, such as: fatty foods, fried foods, beans, red meat, dairy, nuts, popcorn, corn, carrots, water chestnuts, and any other foods which make you gassy or give you other digestive problems. Do eat whole grains and leafy vegetables, and drink lots of water.

Any questions?

15. Deno

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't see why it is necessary to wash your self out to have anal sex unless this guy is massive or If you have bowel problems or you have a medical problem I can understand. I was younger and did this type of stuff I never put anything up there but spit and dick and I started out with a pretty big bf, probably 8.5 inches. It was the best sex in my life. Condoms have a certain amount of lub on them and your colon has a tendency to create its own lubricant, its called mucus membrane. It certainly isn't healthy to put stuff up there and wash out all the natural things that make your digestive system work right. Especially tap water with a lot of chlorine and fluorides.

Draft saved Draft deleted