Prince Albert Piercing

Pdick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
00ga PA. the only times I take it out are to clean it, or to get a bj. I'd be lost without it.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm still the newcomer. Mine is only 8gauge but should be 6gauge within a few weeks. I was told to wait at least 2 months before moving up. That will be right after Thanksgiving. Can't wait.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just got my 6 gauge captive bead ring in a few days ago. Love it! It looks so big I get hard just looking at it. I can't wait til I get to 4g now! :)) I'll try to get a pic or two to post to show it off.

red

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi i had a pa 8 years ago, removed it after about 18 months (partner did not like it) Anyway was going to get it repierced as i thought it closed up but i discovered it was still open any was started off with a 10g 2.4mm after 4 days got 8g in, just wondering when i can streach it further? As being healed but closed up do i need to wait?

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi i had a pa 8 years ago, removed it after about 18 months (partner did not like it) Anyway was going to get it repierced as i thought it closed up but i discovered it was still open any was started off with a 10g 2.4mm after 4 days got 8g in, just wondering when i can streach it further? As being healed but closed up do i need to wait?

I'd hold off now, till you start getting a small leak from the hole with the ring in, when you piss.

That is normally a sure and good sign that you can go for the next size.