Problem with Briefs

sundayssad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This is more of a looks thing then a problem with comfort.

Whenever I wear boxerbriefs or briefs (any underwear meant to be close to the body), there is always an great amount excess of fabric in the back for me. I know the problem is probably because of my lack of ass, but if I go down a size, it doesn't fit in front and is too tight. What kind of close fitting underwear should I wear so it fits snug all the way around?

-Chris

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have spent more time shopping for underware over the years! Just to be comfortable ! Keep looking You will find something that is comfortable and suits your needs

B_JMail_30002000

Just Browsing
Media

pasarefun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I agree with what was posted above, why wear underware if it does not fit. Going commando means that you never have that problem and you don't have to spend time trying different brands or styles.:wink:

oldredneck1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After wearing briefs as a boy and hating them, I switched to boxer shorts at 14. Finally figured out that what I liked most about boxers was the freedom. Boxers, though generally very comfortable, have drawbacks - riding up, hanging out from under shout trousers, bunching up, etc. Now that I freeball, there is a whole lot less to worry about. Also there is less laundry to wash. Freeballing simplifies my life.

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
oz_buff_guy said:
Try RIPS - they seem to have some room up front without the bagginess making you look like you have shat yourself!

Other top is to go for a brief with a lot of lycra content - thing can s-t-r-e-t-c-h where they need to and will cling all over.

C

Calvin Klien has a series called XT, which can be found in upper end clothig stores, that has about as much s-t-r-e-t-c-h as a speedo swimsuit. The only problem being that with all of the lycra in them if you live somewhere hot, like me, you will sweat in your neather regions all day long.:cool:

SFType

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can't stand lycra, and only prefer cotton.. and found the 2(x)ist Countour puch brief (You have to find the one with that specific name). They run a bit snug, but I just get one size larger up and they have a great pouch! Doesn't matter if you're larger in balls or dick.. they're damn near perfect! Real affordable too!