proper way to measure?

touchmyrod: ive always measured by just placing a ruler on top of my penis and measureing from the base to the head and depending how hard or exicted i am im like 6-6.25 but then i read somewhere that the right way to measure is to press againt your pelvic bone and i did that i was 7". so what would i say my size was?

blackwood

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by touchmyrod@Apr 25 2005, 12:22 AM
oops i put this in the wrong place
[post=304331]Quoted post[/post]​

-

touchmyrod,

Have "friend" measure "it" for more accuracy, or your family physician.

blackwood....

ravenously: I recently read about placing the ruler against the pubic bone too. That method tends to add about 3/4 of an inch. I've always done it the way you first discribe.

iwfuutaudls: This is the way that a physician will always measure the length of a penis:

1) the doctor will ask you to get your penis fully and completely hard.

2) a standard issue ruler will be placed on the top of your shaft.

3) the doctor will push the ruler as far into your pelvic bone as possible.

4) then the doctor will slowly release the ruler and let it rest, by itself, on the top of your fully erect penis.

5) where the tip of the penis head ends, that is the length of your penis.

The reason why physicians do not measure the length while pushing the ruler against your pelvic bone is that whatever gains you may acquire using this method are useless as they can not be inserted into a vagina.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If your cock has a curve to it, I would suggest using a tape measure rather than a ruler to get a more accurate measurement. A tape measure is also the most convenient tool to use when measuring the girth of your cock.

iwfuutaudls:
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Apr 28 2005, 10:09 AM
If your cock has a curve to it, I would suggest using a tape measure rather than a ruler to get a more accurate measurement. A tape measure is also the most convenient tool to use when measuring the girth of your cock.
[post=305798]Quoted post[/post]​

My dick has a slight U-curve to it. Since its not drastic, I just use the ruler. Although you are right, tape measure is the only accurate way to measure girth. The key thing, when measuring the dimensions of your penis, is to be honest with yourself.

Krueger: I press it in. Not because I'm trying to get a bigger measure, 6.5 is good too, but it's the standardized way Jackinworld does it, so that the way i learned.