prostate massage

D

deleted87637

The best nut you will ever get comes from having a nice fat dick with a mushroom head rubbing up against your prostate deep inside your ass. The best position to accomplish this is lying on your back with a pillow under your ass,your head flat on the bed, with your legs spread apart and in the air. Have your boyfriend get between you legs facing you with his legs extended out behind him in a pushup position. His arms should be beside your shoulders. Slip the head of his cock inside you and have him start out with long slow deep strokes, pulling far enough out so that the ridge on the head of his dick is just inside the rim of your asshole. DO NOT TOUCH YOUR DICK. Wet your fingertips and rub your nipples with your arms crossed. Right hand on left nipple and left hand on right nipple. Gradually he should speed up his thrusts until his nuts are slamming hard against your asscheeks. Encourage him by saying things like "tear that motherfucker up, baby!" After a short period of this , your asshole will begin to clench and grab his dick as it tightens up. This tightening wil make his dick get that much harder and cause him to want to fuck your brains out, which at this point is a VERY GOOD THING! You will begin to feel the most incredible sensation begin to creep all over you as your prostate begins to quiver. Remember, do not touch your dick. Your boyfriend will begin to get very close to cumming and you will be too. Just let yourself go, don't hold back. Think only of that big dick ramming in and out of you. Chances are very good that before you know it ,you will blow a huge load, and your cock might not even be hard. When this happens, your asshole will go into complete convulsions. It jerks so hard that his dick might slip out. With a little experience you will be able to tell when you are about to blow, and can ask him to keep his cock buried deep , so that when you cum it stays inside. He will love you for it because it feels like a slippery death grip on the head of his cock and will make him blow his jiz way up inside you. with experience the two of you can even get to the point where you both get off at the same time. That gorgeous hunk of meat named Monster has the kind of dick that real authentic size queens like me dream of having deep inside them. He would make me cum almost instantly.

Reactions: ggtoday

centauer6

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
...that description just made me rock hard.... I had this kind of experiece a couple of times and it´s beyond anything you ever knew. I even had multiple orgasms and I think every man should at try at least once (you´re sort of "half a man only" if you havn´t explored this part of your body/sexuality!)

D_Andy_Whorewall

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I went on line and found some information on prostate massage and emailed them to my wife.

I have been wanting her to explore my anal region for some time, but she has been very resistant, thinking it's "gayish", though we're very opne in the bedroom. I'm hoping that these emails will give her the right information about the male G spot !

Tonight the kids are all out of the house for awhile, only happens a few times a month, so I have my fingers crossed that she might have a surprise for me.

D

deleted87637

I went on line and found some information on prostate massage and emailed them to my wife.

I have been wanting her to explore my anal region for some time, but she has been very resistant, thinking it's "gayish", though we're very opne in the bedroom. I'm hoping that these emails will give her the right information about the male G spot !

Tonight the kids are all out of the house for awhile, only happens a few times a month, so I have my fingers crossed that she might have a surprise for me.

Give yourself a thorough enema and then a good shower with good smelling soap so that you will be completely clean. I'm sure she will be more in a mood to experiment if she knows there won't be any accidents. Nobody wants to play with an asshole that isn't clean and fresh.

D_Andy_Whorewall

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My surprise was: She needed a good nights sleep, so she took a sleeping aid and was out like a light before I even got to bed !! Lucky me !

I jerked off...again !

She did attend a girls "toy" party the next night....Hmmmmmmmmmmm

The best nut you will ever get comes from having a nice fat dick with a mushroom head rubbing up against your prostate deep inside your ass. The best position to accomplish this is lying on your back with a pillow under your ass,your head flat on the bed, with your legs spread apart and in the air. Have your boyfriend get between you legs facing you with his legs extended out behind him in a pushup position. His arms should be beside your shoulders. Slip the head of his cock inside you and have him start out with long slow deep strokes, pulling far enough out so that the ridge on the head of his dick is just inside the rim of your asshole. DO NOT TOUCH YOUR DICK. Wet your fingertips and rub your nipples with your arms crossed. Right hand on left nipple and left hand on right nipple. Gradually he should speed up his thrusts until his nuts are slamming hard against your asscheeks. Encourage him by saying things like "tear that motherfucker up, baby!" After a short period of this , your asshole will begin to clench and grab his dick as it tightens up. This tightening wil make his dick get that much harder and cause him to want to fuck your brains out, which at this point is a VERY GOOD THING! You will begin to feel the most incredible sensation begin to creep all over you as your prostate begins to quiver. Remember, do not touch your dick. Your boyfriend will begin to get very close to cumming and you will be too. Just let yourself go, don't hold back. Think only of that big dick ramming in and out of you. Chances are very good that before you know it ,you will blow a huge load, and your cock might not even be hard. When this happens, your asshole will go into complete convulsions. It jerks so hard that his dick might slip out. With a little experience you will be able to tell when you are about to blow, and can ask him to keep his cock buried deep , so that when you cum it stays inside. He will love you for it because it feels like a slippery death grip on the head of his cock and will make him blow his jiz way up inside you. with experience the two of you can even get to the point where you both get off at the same time. That gorgeous hunk of meat named Monster has the kind of dick that real authentic size queens like me dream of having deep inside them. He would make me cum almost instantly.

:smileysex5: :grinning-smiley-003:

Fire Agate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
well that sounds good but i'd imagine having a huge dick up your butt would hurt more than it was pleasurable:wink:

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
not sure if this is should be under a different topic....

last night my boyfriend was playing with my ass with his finger and found my prostate. he massaged it for about 15 mins and i shot my load without him even touching my cock. it was amazing. have you guys ever had this?

I've done this to a couple of men in my life, and they both loved it. One would shoot without having his c*** touched, the other needed to be. Sometimes I would press my middle finger on the prostate while putting my thumb outside beneath the balls and kind of press and rub as if trying to pinch. I have long fingers. :tongue: They both also loved vibrators or dildos inserted and at certain moments tilted so that they pressed against the prostate.

Personally, I love watching a man go crazy from this! :wink: :biggrin1:

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
is it possible to do it by yourself? like with a pencil or something!

How do you find your prostate so you can do it yourself? Is it possible to find it when fingering yourself?

x

My LTR had an anal wand that he would use when I wasn't around. He could also use his finger but it wasn't as comfortable.

randomuker, the guys will probably be able to direct you better, but for me, when using my middle finger, pressed all the way in, the tip of my finger would usually rest on it. If you were lying on your back it would be upwards on the tummy side, and feels like an almond or walnut underneath the skin.

RocketMan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The best nut you will ever get comes from having a nice fat dick with a mushroom head rubbing up against your prostate deep inside your ass. The best position to accomplish this is lying on your back with a pillow under your ass,your head flat on the bed, with your legs spread apart and in the air. Have your boyfriend get between you legs facing you with his legs extended out behind him in a pushup position...

I agree with 'flyingv.' I've experienced this and it is without question the most outstanding orgasm I've ever had. The euphoria lasted for a few days.

Great direction, flyingv!

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Movie recommendation for you all: Road Trip (link to scene on YouTube). The boys go to a sperm bank to make donations. The character in this scene (Seann William Scott) tells the extremely hot nurse that he needs her assistance. She gives it to him.