Prostate Orgasm help

blondetwink11

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have heard, and researched about the prostate orgasm. And for some odd reason, I can't find my prostate. I have definatley made an effort, but I just can't seem to find it. I asked my friend and he said that its because I am very skinny (6' 2" and 140 lbs). Does anyone have any ideas, tips, anything to help me find mine?

TroMag

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I haven't had much luck finding it either. But when I jerked off while trying to find the prostate, I definitely blew a bigger load than usual. Not sure what to make of that. Maybe I did find it after all?

jjsjr

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I haven't had much luck finding it either. But when I jerked off while trying to find the prostate, I definitely blew a bigger load than usual. Not sure what to make of that. Maybe I did find it after all?

That just means you're close. Trust me, when you find it, your orgasm will personify that classic French phrase for orgasms: Le Petit Mort (The Little Death) You'll feel that shit all the way up your spinal column!! :eek:

TroMag

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That just means you're close. Trust me, when you find it, your orgasm will personify that classic French phrase for orgasms: Le Petit Mort (The Little Death) You'll feel that shit all the way up your spinal column!! :eek:
Two knuckles in, and turn up toward the balls, right?

TroMag

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Essentially.....you have to rub it and hit it as you go in and out....But you'll definitely know when you do. Just keep playing and enjoy!
I may just find a prostitute who specializes in prostate massages. Maybe once I feel her tapping it, I'll know how to find it myself.

jjsjr

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The prostate itself feels like a small nut. You might also notice it has a slight ridge, like a valley down its center. Just before orgasm, it swells and feels particularly firm.

https://www.clarian.org/ADAM/doc/graphics/images/en/10054.jpg

This photo is how to identify prostate cancer, but also how to locate the prostate itself.

Last edited:

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is not meant to be a dampener on you, but I think these points are relevant here:

- some dudes have more sensitive and sexually responsive prostates than others do. Why this is, I don't know, I'm not a urologist. Guy A could get fucked/have his prostate rubbed and get a sure orgasm from it. Guy B could moan plenty while getting fucked, get ecstasy from his prostate and never orgasm or reach a climax as such (in that the pleasure would plateau and not climax). Guy C may get fucked and feel nothing at all. It depends to some degree on one's own unique physiology.

- as for being skinny, eh? :confused: I don't understand this. I don't see how body size is a factor. Experiment and see what works for you.

nick1014

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yeah, body size shouldn't matter much, I don't think. All I know is that when I hit it just right it sends me through the roof, but it's pretty hard to get just the right angle on it to make me cum that way. I'm pretty versatile, but if I found someone who could reliably give me prostate orgasms, I'd go all bottom all the time. LOL